Winds of Winter Reading at WorldCon

gbellinator

[mod hat]

Six posts have been deleted in this thread.

Feel free to speculate, but please remember that ADwD spoilers are NOT allowed outside of the ADwD forum yet, EVEN IF YOU PROPERLY USE THE SPOILER TAG.

Yes, it merits all caps.

Carry on.

[/mod hat]

The most interesting chapters to read would have to be

Sansa (i want to read some Littlefinger awesomeness!)

Jaime (please don't get yourself killed!) or Brienne (but i dont think we'll have a Brienne's POV in this book)

Davos (but we know that won't happen)

Jon (but we know that won't happen²)

Arya (Get the f*** out of Braavos, girl! it's getting old)

Of the chapters already written (Sansa, Arianne, Damphair) I would like to see Sansa or Arianne. I don't really care for any of the three characters (probably appreciate Sansa the most), but those two act as windows into how Doran and Littlefinger are playing the game.

But I think it could definitely be someone who was in ADWD.

I think it could be Bran. His chapters ended VERY early in ADWD, and certainly could provide a good view of what will be happening this winter.

Mormont, will y'all be creating a TWOW subforum after the con? Like the old Pre-ADWD archive? And are you going to be there... :)

Missed this yesterday. :) Sadly I won't be in Reno, but I will be at Chicago next year and EasterCon too. I expect TWOW readings at both!

As for TWOW forum, eventually there will be one. Probably what will happen is that when the traffic on the ADWD forum reduces, discussion on ADWD will migrate over here and it will become the TWOW forum, for discussion of the upcoming book, with a sub-forum for readings - just like the old, pre-release ADWD forum.

Missed this yesterday. :) Sadly I won't be in Reno, but I will be at Chicago next year and EasterCon too. I expect TWOW readings at both!

As for TWOW forum, eventually there will be one. Probably what will happen is that when the traffic on the ADWD forum reduces, discussion on ADWD will migrate over here and it will become the TWOW forum, for discussion of the upcoming book, with a sub-forum for readings - just like the old, pre-release ADWD forum.

Nice! I am actually seriously considering going to the Chicago one (at which point I give up and confess to being a hopeless nerd) so we shall have to see.

Thanks for the info on TWOW forum. Someone absolutely must post a thread with discussion of the spoiler chapter, though. :)

Nice! I am actually seriously considering going to the Chicago one (at which point I give up and confess to being a hopeless nerd) so we shall have to see.

Thanks for the info on TWOW forum. Someone absolutely must post a thread with discussion of the spoiler chapter, though. :)

I agree! I really hope somebody does. Should they post it in the ADWD forum if they do?

Sansa or Arya seems the most likely,

although a Daenerys chapter is possible too. Tyrion's first chapter in TWoW is probably too epic to put in a reading, and simply acknowledging a Jon chapter would be a huge spoiler.

Archived