favorite new characters from feast for crows

ryneanders

DornishFroggy-

Ohhh no. Littlefinger is the one who is the master of plot and teaches scheming =P

I was a huge fan of Doran after Arianne's last chapter though. We find out he really isn't this feeble scared old gouty guy. That guy's on a mission.

DornishFroggy-

Ohhh no. Littlefinger is the one who is the master of plot and teaches scheming =P

I was a huge fan of Doran after Arianne's last chapter though. We find out he really isn't this feeble scared old gouty guy. That guy's on a mission.

I aggree with you about that scheming bastard. But Littlefinger is expected to plot and scheme ,so i would be cautious around him! Doran on the other hand SEEMS harmless! That's why i like him!

Truth about Doran and I like him too after the last chapter, but I wonder how much everyone else expects out of Lttlefinger. They know he is a master with generating income, but I'm sure they did not expect him to plot his plan that he reveals in the end of the book and with the Vale. When he was sent to the Vale the small council was like eh we'll see what happens. Also when they were looking to broker the marriage between joff and margeary, they didn't consider petyr until he volunteered himself.

But hey, Littlefinger for King.

The new ones:

Areo Hotah

Alleras the Sphinx

The Sand Snakes especially Tyene

The High Septon who got Cersei scares me a bit.

Old characters I loved in this book:

Jaime!

Ser Ilyn Payne!

Brienne

Podrick Payne

And I loved hearing that Bronn is still his usual badass self lol

yep...that's exactly what my list would look like. Although I would add Euron Greyjoy to the mix. He is just a ticking bomb what with all the evil deeds and the mysterious travels and entourage. I'd pick Euron over Victarion cos Victarion is just a pumped up warrior. And Euron is clearly a scheming b***** :)

Of the new people, I must say I didn't like Arianne originally, but now she comes into my mind as one of the characters I would like to see more of. I liked the end, where she suddenly seemed to get a new dimension. Before that I thought she was just a lame character, the sort of scheming bitch, which after the last chapter seems like completely misled evaluation. She seems to care about people around her a lot, and there is a lot of depth in her once we get the glimpse of her inner thoughts and worries. I really like her. (Doran is nice, of course, too. You can somehow see the similar patterns of thinking in them, father-daughter...)

Five hundred and something into it and I'll say Victarion or Euron, Greyjoy's story has been the only one I've really been enjoying so far, Ayra's new role in Bravos is ok I guess but apart from that I just want to get this book out of the way

I am still at the beginning but the Martells are AWESOME! I love all of them... Doran, the Sand Snakes, Arianne etc.

I kind of enjoyed that one Asha chapter, the characters there were great. Asha herself on the other hand, not so much. Her uncles... Maybe Victarion... The Damphair and the Crow's Eye just didn't caught my eye...

I can also say that the expanded Tyrell role was perfect... :D Although a POV or two would have been great, but still... :D

Crow's Eye seems HOT :drool: HBO, just make my fantasies come true and cast someone worthy of the name EURON GREYJOY!

Yeah apparently he's supposed to be quite the looker. Must be this whole one eye/ eye patch thing....the chicks are always into that. Even that guy (whose name I forget) trying to get Margeary Tyrell seems to think so =P

Yeah apparently he's supposed to be quite the looker. Must be this whole one eye/ eye patch thing....the chicks are always into that. Even that guy (whose name I forget) trying to get Margeary Tyrell seems to think so =P

I think you're talking about the younger Kettleblack the one with Alayaya's scars. Nevermind... back to the epitomy of westeros hotness now. just two words... Euron Greyjoy! (Drooling mode on...)

I think you're talking about the younger Kettleblack the one with Alayaya's scars. Nevermind... back to the epitomy of westeros hotness now. just two words... Euron Greyjoy! (Drooling mode on...)

Haha no its actually some no-name knight who is literally only talked about because he's trying to impress/bang margaery by wearing an eye patch... with two good eyes... because he thinks chicks dig the eye patch. I'll have to look it up and get back to you on that one.

DornishFroggy-

I enjoy Doran very much and Dorne in general

Out of the POVs, Arianne is my favourite added at this stage.

I think GRRM did a superb job with Doran, at first he seems simply weak and feeble, and by the end of the Dornish chapters you realize he's more dangerous that Oberyn.

Out of the POVs, Arianne is my favourite added at this stage.

I think GRRM did a superb job with Doran, at first he seems simply weak and feeble, and by the end of the Dornish chapters you realize he's more dangerous that Oberyn.

For certain. Not sure if "dangerous" is the word I would use, but "capable" for sure...

Though maybe, when I think about it, "dangerous" is pretty good word. Depends from which perspective you are looking. Yes, dangerous, that's true. "Dangerous! You are beset with dangers, Doran Martell; for you are dangerous yourself, in your own fashion." (paraphrase - wrong fandom, though :D )

Arianne was certainly my favourite of the new characters. Aside from being smoking she was also one of the few that felt liked she could have fit into the earlier books. Most of the new characters don't seem as fleshed out and real, which makes me sad :(

For certain. Not sure if "dangerous" is the word I would use, but "capable" for sure...

Though maybe, when I think about it, "dangerous" is pretty good word. Depends from which perspective you are looking. Yes, dangerous, that's true. "Dangerous! You are beset with dangers, Doran Martell; for you are dangerous yourself, in your own fashion." (paraphrase - wrong fandom, though :D )

Dangerous for the Lannister/Tyrells, I mean. As in, danger on a large scale. But capable works too. And they have no idea...

Nice Tolkein reference there. :)

Dangerous for the Lannister/Tyrells, I mean. As in, danger on a large scale. But capable works too. And they have no idea...

Nice Tolkein reference there. :)

Couldn't resist, especially when I saw your signature :)

And yes, I think shuffling things a bit for the Lannisters/Tyrells won't hurt. That's part of the reason I also like the Greyjoys, though I don't exactly like their "big leaders". I like Asha and partially Aeron, but not really Victarion and certainly not Euron...

Archived