A Man Can Post and So Can A Woman

Colder Hands

A CROW wonders what be the philosophical interpretations of this thread, be this some ancient Society of you veteran Westerosi who contemplate the signs and portents of the end of all things. Be there some hidden wisdom hidden here that solve all that is queried in the universe or be this some crazy rubbish that be right up the CROWS alley of dementia HAR HAR HAR.

Or be this where men come to discuss THE GREAT WHITE BUFFALO (great white buffalo)

A womoan wonders if a Crow is seeking the gift?

the CROW fears no gifts but is suspicious of all, if their be knowledge you wish to empart on the CROW SO LET IT BE WRITTEN,SO LET IT BE DONE.

HAR HAR HAR i needs be stop writing CROW with the caps lock it be destroying me posts HAR HAR HAR.

A woman shakes her head at the exuberance of the Fl00b and offers to bestow the gift with her own hands.

My Lady is gifted indeed HAR, an be it Fl00b now that be hurtful thing to call the CROW who has grown fond of you old timers.

A woman would like to point out there is a que forming for the giving of this gift. :fencing:

Aye ot be seeming like christmas on the Wall HAR HAR HAR.

a man is entertained and wishes the gift to be like HBO, on demand

a woman would find it an acceptable challenge to provide as much T&A for your pleasure as is commensurate with HBO.

A woman is also dismayed and saddened upon the realization that a certain ornithological Fl00b claims to be Canadian. A woman apologizes on behalf of her fellow countrymen.

A woman would like to point out there is a que forming for the giving of this gift. :fencing:

A woman would be humbled to share the honours with such a venerable ally.

Archived