A Man Can Post and So Can A Woman

Colder Hands

A man has been with this thread from the start and remembers when his mentor started this thread. many a man and woman has found joy here i believe if another thread like should be started it is only fitting that it be called "A Woman can post" , i nominate A woman who is known as Gillio, A woman who is well respected and who has help to keep this thread and it's noble traditions alive. A man has posted and a man has said.

A man has been with this thread from the start and remembers when his mentor started this thread. many a man and woman has found joy here i believe if another thread like should be started it is only fitting that it be called "A Woman can post" , i nominate A woman who is known as Gillio, A woman who well respected and who has help to keep this thread and it's noble traditions alive. A man has posted and a man has said.

A woman will second this nomination. A woman remembers the one who is known as Gillio being very welcoming to her the first time she posted in this thread. A woman has great respect for another.

A woman will second this nomination. A woman remembers the one who is known as Gillio being very welcoming to her the first time she posted in this thread. A woman has great respect for another.

A man must add that Chelly has also brought great honour to this thread and is also respected by all, it is known :).

A man must add that Chelly has also brought great honour to this thread and is also respected by all, it is known :).

A woman is humbled and feels honored. :blush: A woman sees the one called Gillio has arrived. :)

A man has been with this thread from the start and remembers when his mentor started this thread. many a man and woman has found joy here i believe if another thread like should be started it is only fitting that it be called "A Woman can post" , i nominate A woman who is known as Gillio, A woman who is well respected and who has help to keep this thread and it's noble traditions alive. A man has posted and a man has said.

A woman thanks her friends for this honour. a woman hopes this task will not be needed too soon, a woman is fond of this thread!

Ahh a woman perhaps missed that what a man thinks is often a game. A man thinks this 'game' can continue.

a woman is relieved to hear it. a woman does not believe in fixing that which is not broken.

Archived