A Man Can Post and So Can A Woman

Colder Hands

A Man/Boy/Man is most welcome.

A Woman is greatful for the distration from a phone that won't ring, nor will e-mail requests asking for help.

A Woman remembers she is geting paid for being present. However a woman would be grateful for some work to do.

A Woman knows better, Israeli/Palestine confilct would not be an issue if they moved to games.

General Chatter is for the serrious disscussion of what your drinking, cremeative birthdays wishes, cake recipes, Nakid ninja's, Pod Blaming, zombies, mudbound hovercars, the exsistanal status of wales and importance of the hilliness factor.

A man understands, but was genuinely surprised when he first noticed it. A man doesn't pay attention to these things, hence his wonderful profile. A man did add an avatar though!

How much longer does a woman have now?

A woman should be sure to remind them that AOL staff will never ask for their password.

A man's favorite line about these things is actually "My boss insists I make my password so secure that I keep it written down on a Post-It on my monitor."

• 3 weeks later...

A girl wonders how one would look like a donut. Would a man have a large hole in his stomach?

A woman thinks one would look more like a jelly donut. Instead of a large hole there will be a yummy. gel-like center.

A woman thinks one would look more like a jelly donut. Instead of a large hole there will be a yummy. gel-like center.

A girl is a little disturbed by the imagery of wondering which end the small jelly hole is on.

A girl wishes to steer the conversation away from that direction by saying that she dislikes jelly donuts and prefers custard donuts.

It occurs to a girl that that probably makes it worse.

Archived