Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colder Hands

A Man Can Post and So Can A Woman

A woman wants to say farewell to this thread. A woman found this thread to be most entertaining, and will miss it once it's closed.

A man has been with this thread from the start and remembers when his mentor started this thread. many a man and woman has found joy here i believe if another thread like should be started it is only fitting that it be called "A Woman can post" , i nominate A woman who is known as Gillio, A woman who is well respected and who has help to keep this thread and it's noble traditions alive. A man has posted and a man has said.

A man has been with this thread from the start and remembers when his mentor started this thread. many a man and woman has found joy here i believe if another thread like should be started it is only fitting that it be called "A Woman can post" , i nominate A woman who is known as Gillio, A woman who well respected and who has help to keep this thread and it's noble traditions alive. A man has posted and a man has said.

A woman will second this nomination. A woman remembers the one who is known as Gillio being very welcoming to her the first time she posted in this thread. A woman has great respect for another.

A woman will second this nomination. A woman remembers the one who is known as Gillio being very welcoming to her the first time she posted in this thread. A woman has great respect for another.

A man must add that Chelly has also brought great honour to this thread and is also respected by all, it is known :).

A man must add that Chelly has also brought great honour to this thread and is also respected by all, it is known :).

A woman is humbled and feels honored. :blush: A woman sees the one called Gillio has arrived. :)

A man has been with this thread from the start and remembers when his mentor started this thread. many a man and woman has found joy here i believe if another thread like should be started it is only fitting that it be called "A Woman can post" , i nominate A woman who is known as Gillio, A woman who is well respected and who has help to keep this thread and it's noble traditions alive. A man has posted and a man has said.

A woman thanks her friends for this honour. a woman hopes this task will not be needed too soon, a woman is fond of this thread!

A man enjoyed this thread. A man looks forward to a woman's endeavour to start a new thread. A man shall post again therein.

A woman thinks the thread will be locked soon, it is over 400

Ahh a woman perhaps missed that what a man thinks is often a game. A man thinks this 'game' can continue.

A man had assumed the next thread would be called "A Man Can Still Post" but thinks a crow's suggestion is a fine one. :cheers:

Ahh a woman perhaps missed that what a man thinks is often a game. A man thinks this 'game' can continue.

a woman is relieved to hear it. a woman does not believe in fixing that which is not broken.

a woman is relieved to hear it. a woman does not believe in fixing that which is not broken.

A man concurs. A man feels things should not come to an unnatural end.

A woman is relieved her headache has vanished. A woman is also relieved that this thread, so far, has not.

A man remembers the first one being called A man can post and so can a woman.

A woman keeps forgetting she cant like these posts

A woman enjoys when she catches other ASOIAF characters jumping on the Jaqen bandwagon.

Example: (Sandor, ACOK, to Boros Blount):

The dog was drinking.

A woman wonders whether anyone else has any examples?