Wiki errors

mor2

I just encounterd this error:

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:
(SQL query hidden)
from within function "LinkHolderArray::replaceInternal". Database returned error "1271: Illegal mix of collations for operation ' IN ' (localhost)".

trying to access Template:InfoBox anything can be done about that?

I just noticed that this error doesnt prevent from editing the page, So I found the problem, the initial template was copied with arabic and farsian references

[[ar:قالب:قالب معلومات]]
[[fa:الگو:دادان]]

which caused the problem, considering that we only have FRench and RUssian partners, removing the clutter fixed it :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi guys,

Recently we have same problem. I want to add interwiki links to Persian(Farsi) pages but I encounter this error:

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:
(SQL query hidden)
from within function "RecentChange::save". Database returned error "1054: Unknown column 'rc_cur_time' in 'field list' (10.80.60.194)".

for example I want to add this:

[[fa:ستاره هفت پر]]

to this article:

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/The_Seven-Pointed_Star

but I see error. I tried unicode equivalent code:

[[fa:ستاره هفت پر]]

but the result is the same. Is there any solution for this?

Thanks

database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:

(SQL query hidden)

from within function "RecentChange::save". Database returned error "1054: Unknown column 'rc_cur_time' in 'field list' (10.80.60.194)".

I got it when I've edited page and tried to save it...

Apologies. Going to try and get this fixed. This is related to a past attempt to upgrade that went sour, and though we rolled back for some reason months later it's now cropping up an error caused by a remnant of that upgrade process.

When I tried to log in on my phone today, I got this error message:

(SQL query hidden)

from within function "User_Orig::saveSettings". Database returned error "1054: Unknown column 'user_options' in 'field list' (10.80.60.194)".

making me unable to log in onto the wiki..

Ok, just tried to edit a page again, this is the error that came up

(SQL query hidden)

Archived