SPOILER : Cersei's Skulls!

Fournaridis

So, I think I need a little clarification, here.

We all know that Cersei has put a bounty on her dear brother, Tyrion. Because of this, all a manner of people are bringing her dead dwarfs in hopes of receiving the promised reward.

Now - in another thread, a poster said it's been made relatively clear, that Cersei sent a dwarf's head to Dorne, in place of Gregor Clegane's.

I would have liked to have heard more of what that poster had to say, but, unfortunately, it was the wrong forum and, as such - the wrong place to start a discussion on the matter.

So - even though this has been asked dozens of times - HAS it been made certain that Cersei did this? And, if it isn't certain - are there any more hints or clues, that may point to her doing this, other than the fact she just seems to have a whole slew of dwarf heads at her disposal?

If you DO believe it, enlighten me. Tell me why.

If you do NOT believe it, once again, please tell me why.

THANK YOU!

We all know that Cersei has put a bounty on her dear brother, Tyrion. Because of this, all a manner of people are bringing her dead dwarfs in hopes of receiving the promised reward.

Now - in another thread, a poster said it's been made relatively clear, that Cersei sent a dwarf's head to Dorne, in place of Gregor Clegane's.

I would have liked to have heard more of what that poster had to say, but, unfortunately, it was the wrong forum and, as such - the wrong place to start a discussion on the matter.

So - even though this has been asked dozens of times - HAS it been made certain that Cersei did this? And, if it isn't certain - are there any more hints or clues, that may point to her doing this, other than the fact she just seems to have a whole slew of dwarf heads at her disposal?

THANK YOU!

I think in AFfC, it's only mentioned that a "skull" was sent. I didn't even think of it being a dwarf's skull and not Gregor's. I think that any answer to this question will probably come in future books, possibly ADwD. There are speculations of what Qyburn might be doing in the dungeons and the champion that he's working on.

THANK YOU!

I do not think it was made clear that she sent a dwarf skull at all. I think a dwarf skull would be too small, yes, I know that dwarves have over-sized skulls/heads, but I always took that to mean that they were just out of proportion to the rest of their body. I do not think a dwarf skull would be mistaken for and eight foot tall man's skull, no matter how over-sized it actually was.

I think the skull that was sent to Dorne was actually the skull of Gregor Clegane.

Archived