Filming season 2 in Croatia!

Tom the Merciful

I just love (please note the dripping sarcasm) how they try to sell changes as cool twists and surprises for readers...

I know you are a book purist and all but even you have to admit that Dany is pretty much wandering in her first chapters and the same is with Arya , so i kinda understand why they have to alter their stories a little bit .

Personally, as a book reader I am kind of excited as to what twists they might add to the show that weren't in the book, or what scenes we might see that we didn't due to the PoV structure. I find it nice to not know everything that's going to happen. Obviously, I'm not a book purist, and I'll be fine with any changes as long as they don't detract from the show's quality and plot.

• 5 months later...

When I found out they were gonna film season 2 in Dubrovnik I really wanted to go there and be an extra. I live in Zagreb wich is also in Croatia but far away from Dubrovnik...and I had school and couldn't go there... :frown5:

I have been to Dubrovnik a few times (croatian parents but living in australia). When you walk all around the city on top of the wall you can absorb the incredible sight of the ancient city. And you can see some ships come in to the port from the wall. Its an incredible sight. Its almost like you are back in those ancient times.

This will be a perfect setting. i cant wait to watch it.

Archived