Chicon 7 Aug. 30-sept. 4 2012

I have also safely arrived back home, and slept for about 20 hours (almost straight). Now I have a couple more days to get back to Euro time and edit my gazillion photos ;)

I loved meeting you guys, not going to name everyone, as I would forget people. So you all get a general hug :grouphug: and I hope to meet you again soon, London 2014 at the latest :)

• 8 months later...

Just like to say I have fond memories of my time in Chicago. Sorry I took so long to post here, got swamped in work when I got back and before I knew it Christmas & New Year had come & gone. Many aquaintainces and friendships forged over such a short time - too many to single out individually, lest I forget someone. But I seem to have caught the perculiar affliction of attending WorldCons so I may spot you at the bar, or spy you across the isles at a panel, or greet you at the door of a BWB party at future Worldcons.

Just like to say I have fond memories of my time in Chicago. Sorry I took so long to post here, got swamped in work when I got back and before I knew it Christmas & New Year had come & gone. Many aquaintainces and friendships forged over such a short time - too many to single out individually, lest I forget someone. But I seem to have caught the perculiar affliction of attending WorldCons so I may spot you at the bar, or spy you across the isles at a panel, or greet you at the door of a BWB party at future Worldcons.

:cheers:

Look forward to seeing you again in San Antonio.

Also, you might have my current favorite council title on the forum, as it's from one of my favorite scenes ever written.

Also, you might have my current favorite council title on the forum, as it's from one of my favorite scenes ever written.

I noticed the same thing. Gods fucking damn I love that book. :cheers:

Lord Yama is frowning his frown of success.

ithanos, I look forward to seeing you again very much. So glad that you are planning to be in San Antonio. :)

So glad to hear read from you! Aly and I were wondering what had happened to you. :cheers:

Archived