Casting the Greyjoy Brothers

Black Jack Bulwer

Aeron: Ralph Fiennes

I am almost certain that Aeron will be merged with Victarion, but if he isn't I could definitely get behind this.

Anyway:

Euron - DAVID WENHAM.

Victarion - Ray Stevenson. I also wouldn't mind Liam McIntyre if they make him look older (which shouldn't be hard, he seems like the sort of actor that could pull of roles that are older than himself).

I am almost certain that Aeron will be merged with Victarion, but if he isn't I could definitely get behind this.

Anyway:

Euron - DAVID WENHAM.

Victarion - Ray Stevenson. I also wouldn't mind Liam McIntyre if they make him look older (which shouldn't be hard, he seems like the sort of actor that could pull of roles that are older than himself).

Yeh i really hope they don't merge aeron and victarion into victaeron. lol but seriously if they decide to leave aeron out just leave him out don't merge him with another character.

I want Aeron to be there personally, it can even be an unknown..who doesn't cost much

I was watching the movie "Sleepers" the other night (movie with Brad Pitt) and one of the actor just looks PERFECT to play Euron. His name is Billy Crudup. He would have to look exactly like he did in the movie though.

Michael Wincott? No way! The guy traumatized me in Robin Hood.

My god would I love for Christoph Waltz to be involved in the show in any way possible. Kills every role he's in.

He would be deliciously evil as Euron. I wouldn't even mind him having the slight accent that he has. Just get him on the show! :drool:

Archived