Casting the Greyjoy Brothers

Black Jack Bulwer

Season 6...2016 gotta add another 86,400 seconds remember it is a leap year...

Haha, yeah well, what i meant was next year we will know about the official season 6 casting, but in a way i am wrong, we will know if the Greyjoys are in the season 5 as the episodes will be released and the storyline will be known, so less than a year. Or maybe like some said we will have Greyjoys and Dorne in season 5...since this thread i am totally confused, i see everything in Greyjoy's color, i need a psychologist session :read:

Suggestion: David Threlfall for Aeron, he looks the part and can do somebody who's a bit touched, but he doesn't impose physically like Victarion or Euron would.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3848256000/nm0861915?ref_=nm_phs_md_3

Somebody said Ian McShane, I think in full-on Al Swearengen mode he could probably pull off Euron. That's somebody who manages to draw you in and get you on side, even though they're scary.

And maybe the feller that played Dan Dority for Victarion? :p

This is fun!

This is my dream cast

Euron- mads mikkelsen(highly doubtful with his Hannibal schedule but just picture him saying "I am the storm")

Victarion- My dream is him being Viggo. I would move heaven and Earth to Get Viggo and Mads.But if they do that fans will root for the Greyjoys.

Ray Stevenson ( I am almost certain he will get the role as I have seen a lot of Rome's old cast.Mance is Caesar cmon )

Aeron- well here gets tricky. If you leave the Greyjoy casting to me I would say Peter Stormare.But it would be someone of the calibre of Jon Campling.

Possible/probable info on a Kingsmoot location came out, so we are like to get some sort of Greyjoy bros. Lol euron is for tourists

Orly? I've been distracted by the WC lately but this would be great if true.

Also I quite like Richard Armitage for Vic.. and since I have my tinfoil hat on, Michael Huisman for Euron :drunk:

So since Book!Victarion brought his fleet of 93 ships to Meereen, and Show!Daario captured Meereen's fleet of 93 ships, I'm thinking either Victarion is cut completely since Dany doesn't need the ships, or Victarion comes on just his own ship, which would save on production costs significantly and he'd be there just to blow the horn.

So since Book!Victarion brought his fleet of 93 ships to Meereen, and Show!Daario captured Meereen's fleet of 93 ships, I'm thinking either Victarion is cut completely since Dany doesn't need the ships, or Victarion comes on just his own ship, which would save on production costs significantly and he'd be there just to blow the horn.

They way it looks to me, the whole kingsmoot bussiness will likely be cut.

They way it looks to me, the whole kingsmoot bussiness will likely be cut.

I would agree too, save we do have a report that new beaches for the Iron Islands are being built in Belfast.

I foresee a small Kingsmoot, 'twixt Yara and Euron.

Archived