Casting the Greyjoy Brothers

Black Jack Bulwer

I CANNOT stress enough how good Richard Armitage would be for Euron ..

------

Ok..I just found out that Victarion and Damphair won't likely be cast. :(

Why???????!!??????!

Did I ever tell you how brilliant you are?

Does that mean Euron will be cast but not the others?

Is Mads as Euron even possible ?

Isn't Euron supposed to be handsome?

If they left the Greyjoys out I would be very dissapointed. They don't necessarily have to include them in this season, depending on how fast the Mereen plot develops, but it would be nice to see some viking pillaging to make the constant backstabbing and scheming easier to swallow.

• 3 weeks later...

According to this websites ASOIAF character profiles:

"Euron is pale and handsome with black hair and a dark beard. He wears a patch over his left eye, and is nicknamed '"Crow's Eye".

According to Euron's nephew, Theon, the patch conceals a "black eye shining with malice".[5] His right eye is as blue as summer sky and is regarded as his "smiling eye". In addition, his lips are a pale blue, due to his propensity to drink shade of the evening."

I CANNOT stress enough how good Richard Armitage would be for Euron (Mads Mikkelsen would be awesome too, though).

Check him out as 'Giy of Gisborne' in Robin Hood (BBC).

This was filmed like 4-5 years ago by the way, so now he looks older and is definitely more experienced.

Yeeees :dunce:

I would love to see Rufus Sewell as Euron! And I always picture Christopher Ecclestone when I read Aeron. But I don't think they'd use such big name actors for these parts - even though Euron looks like he will become important later down the line. For the same reason I don't think Richard Armitage will be on the show anytime soon, unfortunately.

Archived