Small Questions on ADWD II

mormont

Fire away with your questions and answers, but remember: this is for the smaller things, the fact-checks and quick Q&As. And remember to look around before posting, your answer might be around here already!

this was my question on the last page in the other thread

is actually a quote about the blackfyre rebellion in one of barristan's POV in dance

In Dance, we are told several times that Daemon Blackfyre loved Daenerys Targaryen and went to war when she was married to that dornish prince. So i assume that the rebellion was shortly after Daenerys's wedding. My question is: since Daemon had 7 sons by then, who was their mother? Did he marry somebody else?

I had a question on skinchanging in the series. I haven't read the previous books in awhile, so I hope someone can remember better than I can. The intro to Dance, we see it is possible for a human to wear another human's skin - not just animals. Is this the first time it is mentioned to be possible in the series? Or was it mentioned in a previous book?

I had a question on skinchanging in the series. I haven't read the previous books in awhile, so I hope someone can remember better than I can. The intro to Dance, we see it is possible for a human to wear another human's skin - not just animals. Is this the first time it is mentioned to be possible in the series? Or was it mentioned in a previous book?

Hodor.

It seems indicated that Ramsay has done something to him down there, what exactly is unclear. My money is on it being the same as with the fingers. You know, skin it until he begs to cut it off...

I thought the same but, there's no cast iron proof to state that he had it skined. Its pretty grim ither way.

Side track really liked theons chapters in this book really intersting and twisted, compard to the narstic spoilt brat that was in clash

I thought the same but, there's no cast iron proof to state that he had it skined. Its pretty grim ither way.

Side track really liked theons chapters in this book really intersting and twisted, compard to the narstic spoilt brat that was in clash

I got the impression he still had his tackle intact as he did have a few scenes were he got a stiffy....I reckon Ramsay circumsized him pretty nasty without painkillers but harmless..

iam not sure. SSM?

so spoke martin :)

My question involves something complicated....is it possible Ashara Dayne's baby was the one who was switched with Aegon in order for the prince to escape?

i don't think so. First, i'm quite sure the real aegon died for real. Second, Ashara's baby (likely a daughter, anyway) was way younger than Aegon. 6 months at least..

It seems indicated that Ramsay has done something to him down there, what exactly is unclear. My money is on it being the same as with the fingers. You know, skin it until he begs to cut it off...

im sure he wouldn't spend so much time worrying about his lost fingers if that had gone too

Archived