I can't modify or view my own profile

lady-avalon

Hello! Welcome back Betara - had to click on this thread because I recognised your name and that you hadn't been around for a while.

Am I not able to view profiles because I haven't had a certain amount of posts recently? I was active in the past but have not been in a few years. Thank you.

No, it's nothing to do with you. Nobody can see profiles at the moment - we must be in performance mode again (i.e. still on old server which is having difficulty coping with the number and activity of us, so it's kind of like wartime rations).

i just registered via facebook.. cant access settings, need to change username, please.. little help?

While you are logged in, go to the top right corner of the screen where your user name is displayed.

Click the down arrow immediately next to your name.

Select the option 'my settings'.

Once that screen opens there will be a 'display name' option, which will enable you to change your name.

Hope that helps. :)

• 2 weeks later...

While you are logged in, go to the top right corner of the screen where your user name is displayed.

Click the down arrow immediately next to your name.

Select the option 'my settings'.

Once that screen opens there will be a 'display name' option, which will enable you to change your name.

Hope that helps. :)

I have the same problem, when I go to that and try to view/change my settings I get error:

"[#1026] You are not permitted to modify all or some of your profile information."

Archived