Just started GOT

lady-avalon

Same. It's all the little side stories and conspiracies that make the books so addictive.

It's such an easy read, I could have easily read it all by now if I powered through. Taking my time though. I usually read 3-4 chapters ever few days; been reading since November and still only on AFFC. Was planning on taking a break after ASoS but who was I kidding? I probably won't read anything else until I finish ADWD.

Don't want it to end but as people have said, a lot more people have had to wait a lot longer for new books so I'm in no position to complain! :P

Started in September, around 700-800 pages into ADWD right now, slowed down 'till one chapter a day. Don't want it to end.

Same. It's all the little side stories and conspiracies that make the books so addictive.

It's such an easy read, I could have easily read it all by now if I powered through. Taking my time though. I usually read 3-4 chapters ever few days; been reading since November and still only on AFFC. Was planning on taking a break after ASoS but who was I kidding? I probably won't read anything else until I finish ADWD.

Don't want it to end but as people have said, a lot more people have had to wait a lot longer for new books so I'm in no position to complain! :P

As soon as Dance came out I read that and immediately started a re-read after I finished :)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay now I'm 250 pages into ACoK and on a roll every day. I can't wait to see what happens & hoq things develop. Plus, ut's nice this time I have no show to have spoiled things for me so it's all very new. I wanted to read it before S2 started as well. I might take a break after, but not sure, I might just have to read right through to ADWD so I can catch up w/the board and go exploring w/o fear of being spoiled.

Archived