Mafia Game 81.5 - Murder in New Piddlehinton

HT Reddy

This is gonna suck being on a different timezone than everyone else. Why is this a eruo only game?

Vote Lany for being the only Ammerican invovled in this game. yes I know your helping mod, but that don't mean I can't vote for you. Hey there is even a chance you might respond before I home. I don't expect anyone else to show up till I'm about to leave.

Yeah I could compleletly spam the game thread, but thats not gonna be constuctive. and maybe I could do a re-read and make a masive case which would be extreamly streching as there is only 1 other person who has posted and thats one post. :rolleyes:

It is Day One, Seven players remain: kalaw, Monday, Faraday, Masonity, TheMalcolm, Stevonicus,Pebblethat Hides.

4 votes are needed to lynch or go to night

1 vote(s) Faraday (Monday)

Players not yet voted: kalaw, Faraday, Masonity, TheMalcolm, Stevonicus,Pebblethat Hides.

It is Day One, Seven players remain: kalaw, Monday, Faraday, Masonity, TheMalcolm, Stevonicus,Pebblethat Hides.

1 vote(s) Faraday (Monday)

1 vote(s) Monday (Pebble that hides)

Players not yet voted: kalaw, Faraday, Masonity, TheMalcolm, Stevonicus

I don't like Mondays

Why? I'm assuming its a joke vote. if not please claifiy.

You want to put someone at L-2 for a joke vote? when we have 2 evils this game and we can only afford one miss lynch. admittitly its prity easy to do in such a small game. Ya know you appear a bit eager to form a bandwagon. faraday Let me be clear this is not a joke vote.

2 vote(s) Faraday (Monday, Pebble)

1 vote(s) Monday (Faraday)

Players not yet voted: kalaw, Masonity, TheMalcolm, Stevonicus

Hi all! I am glad we missed RP stage this time.

Pebs, I don't think putting second joking vote is wrong. If two more players would jump on the train, we would know they are guilty and would have enough space to lynch both. And, evidently , Faraday won't be evil in this scenario. And in any other scenario early second vote is completely harmless.

2 vote(s) Faraday (Monday, Pebble)

1 vote(s) Monday (Faraday)

1 vote(s) Stevonicus (Kallaw)

Players not yet voted: Masonity, TheMalcolm, Stevonicus

Why? I'm assuming its a joke vote. if not please claifiy.

I wanted to vote someone who already had a vote, so Monday was the obvious choice.

You want to put someone at L-2 for a joke vote? when we have 2 evils this game and we can only afford one miss lynch. admittitly its prity easy to do in such a small game. Ya know you appear a bit eager to form a bandwagon. faraday Let me be clear this is not a joke vote.

There is very little actual difference between L-3 and L-2. Have you ever seen scum pile on and quickhammer on Day 1? Nope, it doesn't happen thus the threat you are speaking of is basically non existent.

Why did you feel the need to clarify that it wasn't a joke vote? It was obvious from the context of your post.

@TheMalcolm, is there any particular reason you stepped in before I responded? I mean, if I did happen to be scum who struggled to answer that you've given me an out right there.

Archived