Mafia Game 81.5 - Murder in New Piddlehinton

HT Reddy

For now, I think Kalaw is playing his usual self, whilst Pebs isn't. I don't remember her being that aggressive early. Still, I am not ready to vote her yet.

That's why I distaste altless games: I don't like external knowledge and external simpathies to affect my choices. It's much easier to see you all as Brazen Beasts, everybody masked.

@TheMalcolm, is there any particular reason you stepped in before I responded?

Because I needed to give you all some info of my current standings. It's the core of Day 1.

I mean, if I did happen to be scum who struggled to answer that you've given me an out right there.

Quite unlikely. Scum you might be, but not "struggling to answer that".

It is very unlikely, I just get angsty when people step in to answer stuff directed towards me/other people.

Understandable. But at this stage attacking weak cases is best way of attacking players... especially counting that Pebs' serious vote was probaly first serious post in the game. Your feelings were last thing I thought about, sorry.

It is very unlikely, I just get angsty when people step in to answer stuff directed towards me/other people.

Don't agree at all.

If you want to get information there are few ways - to protect somebody is one of them.

You should put something for or against somebody, then look at the reaction of this person or/and of the other.

Not worse but not better than any other ways.

I prefer the way where I say what I think. And doesn't matter it touches me or not.

I play just this way and not another

Edit: spelling

Don't agree at all.

If you want to get information there are few ways - to protect somebody is one of them.

You should put something for or against somebody, then look at the reaction of this person or/and of the other.

Not worse but not better than any other ways.

I prefer the way where I say what I think. And doesn't matter it touches me or not.

I play just this way and not another

Okay?

This is your longest post of the game and it's discussing basic game theory, which is boring at best and a distraction at worst.

Why did your first post ignore the pebbles/myself issue? Why did you not say what you thought about it, without being asked?

I don't think Faraday's vote was irresponsible or sinister, but I don't necessarily have a problem with what Pebbles said either. I don't think she was serious so much as 'serious'ly trolling for reactions.

Faraday, you have to appreciate all Monday has to offer for s non 9-5ers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5C4_A_nrZw

I don't think Faraday's vote was irresponsible or sinister, but I don't necessarily have a problem with what Pebbles said either. I don't think she was serious so much as 'serious'ly trolling for reactions.

Well, Monday, it isn't that actual for now, since a few players addressed it already.

Better say what you think about Faraday-Kalaw exchange.

Don't be too late. :)

Around 94% of my game involves trolling for reactions - I'm reasonably sure that's not what pebbles was doing. I don't have a problem with the vote per se, though I think the fearmongering regarding : L-2 is a bit much, and rather silly but she could easily just be paranoid town. I'm basically waiting to see how she responds at this stage.

Hi all! I am glad we missed RP stage this time.

Pebs, I don't think putting second joking vote is wrong. If two more players would jump on the train, we would know they are guilty and would have enough space to lynch both. And, evidently , Faraday won't be evil in this scenario. And in any other scenario early second vote is completely harmless.

For me this is the most suspicious post I've seen so far. It seems pretty obvious that Faraday's vote on me was no big deal. I don't know Pebbles play, but seemed to me like she was trolling. What are you trying to do here? Forget waiting for Faraday to respond, why not wait and see if one of us less experienced players sees an easy in and jumps on with her or even takes issue and votes Pebbles? TheMalcolm.

Oh, hey. TheMalcolm. Masonity's probably town, right?

No idea about Masonity, don't remember him saying something of value this game. I just know that you and Kalaw are twin brothers and that Pebs looks a bit out of character. Other players didn't participate enough to allow me to make an opinion.

For me this is the most suspicious post I've seen so far. It seems pretty obvious that Faraday's vote on me was no big deal. I don't know Pebbles play, but seemed to me like she was trolling. What are you trying to do here? Forget waiting for Faraday to respond, why not wait and see if one of us less experienced players sees an easy in and jumps on with her or even takes issue and votes Pebbles? TheMalcolm.

Cross-posted. I guess the new post alert doesn't happen if you aren't on the most current page :dunno:

It is Day One, Seven players remain: kalaw, Monday, Faraday, Masonity, TheMalcolm, Stevonicus,Pebblethat Hides.

4 votes are needed to lynch or go to night

1 vote(s) Faraday (Pebble)

1 vote(s) Monday (Faraday)

1 vote(s) Stevonicus (Kallaw)

1 vote(s) theMalcolm (Monday)

Players not yet voted: Masonity, TheMalcolm, Stevonicus

Archived