Mafia Game 81.5 - Murder in New Piddlehinton

HT Reddy

Okay?

This is your longest post of the game and it's discussing basic game theory, which is boring at best and a distraction at worst.

Why did your first post ignore the pebbles/myself issue? Why did you not say what you thought about it, without being asked?

Don't think that pointing that something is trolling is a thought which needs be posted.

More than it, I have never said that I answer at every post and every thought wriiten by players.

Be careful please, when you say my posts are boring and not helpful. I think that now there is no good case in all of the posts written here. You said us totally nothing too. I don't think that makingmore or less posts means bringing more or less benefits.

In that point I'd like say now the mostly inno looks Faraday, to me.

Can say nothing about everybody else, and mostly about Malcolm. His play looks normal (as for him), but I didn't get his words about me.

I thought that mostly I'm too active and try to shake the game to get more info. Now I don't do it.

Malcolm, what made you to say that about me?

I think I've addressed this all beforehand.

Sort of, but not really. Why spoil a trap that could have snared a careless person with limited experience? This following post feels like you are reaching to put down something that looks like genuine content. It's counter productive IMO. If you were really attacking Peb's case like you said, it sure didn't feel like it.

Hi all! I am glad we missed RP stage this time.

Pebs, I don't think putting second joking vote is wrong. If two more players would jump on the train, we would know they are guilty and would have enough space to lynch both. And, evidently , Faraday won't be evil in this scenario. And in any other scenario early second vote is completely harmless.

Sort of, but not really. Why spoil a trap that could have snared a careless person with limited experience?

Because it couldn't. Because Faraday isn't either careless nor limited experienced. He is relatively strong and seasoned player, known mostly for being immune to straight pressure. And because I was and still am much more interested in Pebs' reactions than in Faraday's - too bad you all spoiled my chance to pressure her.

Because it couldn't. Because Faraday isn't either careless nor limited experienced. He is relatively strong and seasoned player, known mostly for being immune to straight pressure. And because I was and still am much more interested in Pebs' reactions than in Faraday's - too bad you all spoiled my chance to pressure her.

I'm not talking about spoiling it for Faraday. I'm talking about spoiling it for people like me. I'm inexperienced and careless. Stevonicus is new too, right? And as I touched on earlier, it didn't feel like you were attacking or pressuring Pebs. It felt like a correction. like you wanted some content without alienating anyone.

Don't think that pointing that something is trolling is a thought which needs be posted.

More than it, I have never said that I answer at every post and every thought wriiten by players.

Be careful please, when you say my posts are boring and not helpful.

So you also think Pebbles was trolling? Er okay, not sure I buy that, actually.

And I never said your posts were boring or unhelpful, I said discussing theory at best bores me, as it's usually noise. I don't expect everyone to play the same as me, so as long as they explain it and seem relatively consistent within their own framework/meta I'm okay with it, usually.

And as I touched on earlier, it didn't feel like you were attacking or pressuring Pebs.

Yeah.

Actually, I too like her IRL that I hesitated to attack her before she would answer my objections... which she never did, I suppose, mostly because all of you chose to defend her from me even before I gone really aggressive.

Be careful please, when you say my posts are boring and not helpful. I think that now there is no good case in all of the posts written here. You said us totally nothing too. I don't think that makingmore or less posts means bringing more or less benefits.

In that point I'd like say now the mostly inno looks Faraday, to me.

(snip)

Are you saying that you feel that Faraday has said a whole lot of nothing and he looks innocent to you? Care to expand on that? I don't get it.

Yeah.

Actually, I too like her IRL that I hesitated to attack her before she would answer my objections... which she never did, I suppose, mostly because all of you chose to defend her from me even before I gone really aggressive.

Fair enough, except you didn't ask her any questions. You stated facts and there was no reason to believe you expected a response from her.

Hi peeps, sorry I'm late here. No internet in the new house which makes things awkward. Time to read the flavour aand posts and get back to you with morethoughts.

Hey can I speak to morethoughts? I heard he's really good at finding killers.

Fair enough, except you didn't ask her any questions. You stated facts and there was no reason to believe you expected a response from her.

I critisized her reasoning behind her vote, wasn't it enough to force her to explain herself? Before you all cared to interfere, giving her excellent excuse to leave my post unanswered?

Archived