Mafia Game 81.5 - Murder in New Piddlehinton

HT Reddy

I have to admit I was more confident that we'd get it right tomorrow with a CI Faraday than with a CI Kalaw.

That said, I *think* Faraday must be innocent too then? Because if he is the killer, he would have guessed me to be his symp. So when the vote fell on pebble, he should have jumped on expecting me to follow him and hammer.

So in a way this is great, we *might* have 2 CIs from this.

What do the rest of you think?

i am still half asleep, as i dozed off. be back when i shower and wake up more

i'm obv not a killer, kalaw was obv not a killer *anyway*

i don't see any scum motivation to clear me over kalaw from masonity unless he thought i was his master which has been proved wrong, so.

I'm so confused right now. I want to believe you Masonity. I just dunno anymore.

It's rather easy to believe me.

I can't be Faraday's symp. That's pretty much demonstrated already.

So why would I try to clear him? And sloppily lie about it too? It'd quite simply make no sense. I'm not a fresh faced newbie. :-p

:( I'm not sure which is worse, the fact you think that I'd take a risk to clear a symp, or the fact that you think I'd have changed my mind enough not to jump on pebbles earlier if that was the case.

If I was a killer and thought you was my symp, I would have found a semi-plausable reason to vote pebbles back when Kalaw jumped on. I wouldn't have stuck with Monday.

I mean I still think Monday is more likely to be the killer than pebbles, and I'd rather win the game today with just one innocent death, and potentially* no mislynchs. I'm now confident enough that ONE of them is the killer to be happy to do it the other way round at a real push though.

*if steve was the symp

It's rather easy to believe me.

I can't be Faraday's symp. That's pretty much demonstrated already.

So why would I try to clear him? And sloppily lie about it too? It'd quite simply make no sense. I'm not a fresh faced newbie. :-p

This is mafia. If I don't get some hebegeebies when we've been led round the noses following your plan (ok Faraday came up with it but you took the lead) espisially giving the consuffion over your guard. something would clearly be wrong with me.

I just need to think if there is an advantage to you if your evil.

Archived