Mafia Game 81.5 - Murder in New Piddlehinton

HT Reddy

You would vote your Master as FM? well I guess that does mean you could be Kalaws or Monday's symp. but then your game play doesn't ring evil to me. I mean you came up with the plan in the first place.

Your vote on Kalaw would have been very risky and could have gotten you killed if Kalaw is the killer.

the hell did you guard me for? it was 5am and i was going to bed, steve was the only viable lynch and i'd already said I thought he was the killer via POE

The plan made it clear he wasn't a likely killer, and it wasn't a sudden unexpected pile on. You had plenty of time to push against it, or even suggest that we follow the plan and lynch someone in the "Roleless" camp. Or even just speak up WHILE adding yours, or something.

I guarded you because I got a very nasty feeling that this was all some ultra evil plot of yours, and we were all just dancing to your tune as you plucked the strings. Puppet master style.

Lets be fair, a guard on any of the roleless was equally likely to net me a success, so I went the way my nose pointed at that exact moment. I had planned to guard kalaw.

And yeah, the way the game was going at that point, I really can't place you as a likely kalaw symp. If you are, you did a poor job of it there, and other than not speaking up about the lynch I think you've played a solid game.

it was mostly the fact i was exhausted and after writing a mod scene somewhere else, i didn't actually think it through. i'm a bit annoyed at myself actually, but eh.

But yeah; I don't think I'd have proposed that plan as the killer, maybe as a symp? But actually that relies on your master picking up optimal play - him claiming roled and me claimed ri, which I wouldn't rely on.

Anyway, I'll read over the thread later I guess.

So now we make an assumtion that Masonity is inno.

I'm inno. I think Faraday is inno.

I can be Faraday's symp.

I can be Monday's symp.

So my thoughts:

Stevo/Malc look as RI+healer or as a healer+symp.

In the first way,we should find the pair.

As for me, Monday+Pebs - why not?

Even more, Monday hammered Stevo.

In case of Stevo being symp, then even killer doesn't know it. So, it doesn't clear Pebs and Monday. who voted him.

So, I'd like to lynch one of them and guard another one.

BUT if killer knows that he won't be guarded he can do no action at night. And so we will get wrong results and we'll lynch wrongly and than he will kill whoever he wants.

And I think it wasn't smart to guard Faraday.

Right, if Masonity is the killer he probably has this won. let's assume he's not.

Worst case scenario:

(from the town point of view)

Symp/Killer 2 RI's

The worst case scenario would be that I was the symp, which would mean that town have only a 33% chance of lynching the killer. That's not the case.

We've a 33% chance of lynching the killer today. 33% chance of lynching the symp.

If masonity is legit, it doesn't actually matter, unless we lynch the RI >_>

So basically, I think my lynch order might be monday > pebbles > kalaw

but i'm not sure yet.

i'm also double checking masonity to be sure to be sure.

Yep, Kalaw is right. The killer CAN no kill. hey guess what, no one had brought that up yet, kalaw's probably not the killer.

I think...kfkfkf am I prepared to risk the game on it? probably :P

Kalaw, that last bit is EXACTLY why I was planning to guard pebbles and not you. She's more experienced, so was more likely to pick up on the idea of a no-kill in order to throw us off entirely.

Now it's in the thread, I think the no kill is pretty much a given. :-p It was the "get out of jail" card left to the killer, which is why I said I would mention it tomorrow if I was still alive.

Okay, I'm ready to lynch Monday.

If the game doesn't end, we can figure out if pebble or kalaw is more likely tomorrow.

I'll be guarding pebbles still. By announcing who I'm guarding, now kalam stuck the information in the thread anyway, I pretty much guarantee a no-kill. And I'd rather be here to help decide who the killer is than to not be here to decide. I trust myself more than I trust the rest of you! :-p

But yeah, even if we get today wrong, we still have a mathematical 50% chance of winning, ignoring any evidence picked up along the way. And we have the bonus of needing a unanimous decision with 2 innocents and a killer in order to lose on the last day, rather than the killer just needing to convince one person.

We're in a pretty solid position either way really.

Yeah I don't think he would have brought it up if he was the killer. He knew I was guarding pebbles, so all he had to do is be sure Monday was lynched then he could have tried to frame pebbles in the morning. The fact that I had taken it into consideration doesn't change it, as he wouldn't have known that.

For Masonity to be killer:

He had to see the holes in the plan and how he could take advantage really quick

Hope his Symp wouldn't ALSO claimed role, for all he knew his symp was the next player to post and then with 2 actual pr's coming out the earlier ones has at least one scum.

Generally be enthusiastic (THIS IS PERHAPS POSSIBLE)

Fake the whole paranoia thing towards me aqnd tbh it looks KIND OF legit. I'd be totally paranoid of me, I'm charming and stuff.

There is literally 0 chance that faraday and pebbles are teamed.

If they were, faraday would have to be the symp, and he would have left his vote on Monday so pebbles could come back to the thread and win the game.

Faraday being a symp now relies on him being kalaw's symp, and for all him saying he would have voted for him, I really don't buy it. He's gone from NaK to CI in my book.

Archived