Eastercon 2012

Alytha

Anybody going to Eastercon 2012? George's going to be there!

http://olympus2012.org/

I'll definetely try to be there too, and I'm looking for a potential roommate ;)

Definetely maybe participants so far:

Aly

Filippa

Luzi

Mormont

Pebble

Williamjm

Pod

Isis + 1

MG

Malt

Eloisa + MCGeek

SamanthaofTarth

lanky316

Anybody going to Eastercon 2012? George's going to be there!

http://olympus2012.org/

I'll definetely try to be there too, and I'm looking for a potential roommate ;)

I'm planing to be there too. although I only need the room for con nights only. dunno if your planning to stay any longer?

Woohooo! People! :D

Pebs, I'll probably stay a bit longer, but I'll take another hotel room in the centre of London then. Heathrow is a bit out of the way to explore the city.

All-important question: do you snore or do any weird stuff at night? ;)

Pebs, I'll probably stay a bit longer, but I'll take another hotel room in the centre of London then. Heathrow is a bit out of the way to explore the city.

I only snore and/or do weird stuff at night* if I'm ill. and if I'm i'll I doubt I'd be going.

* Of course I Often work at night, thats very weird. (But I doubt you meant that)

• 2 weeks later...

After the experience at Titancon and meeting some great people (especially thanks to the little group in the masquerade, furry bikinis are definitely a good ice breaker!) I'm thinking we'll try and get to London for this one. Down to making sure got the money available.

After the experience at Titancon and meeting some great people (especially thanks to the little group in the masquerade, furry bikinis are definitely a good ice breaker!) I'm thinking we'll try and get to London for this one. Down to making sure got the money available.

yay - it's you ;) Got to get you two out for a moot sooner than that though :)

Membership cost me £65 it goes up tomorrow.

Aly I have bought my membership and used their form to book the hotel room for fri/sat/sun nights with you as a share. It did say we can change hotel info up to two weeks before the con. The form also mentioned that when both people need to say who they are sharing with on each membership form. I've only paid for membership so far. If you have allready booked the hotel some other way please say so ASAP so we don't end up with two rooms.

Archived