Eastercon 2012

Alytha

Yep, there's a conference in Vienna from 20th to 24th February :)

(finally they let me out a bit...)

Nice! :) I would love to meet up. :D I need to look at my schedule at work but a trip to Vienna should be possible.A conference? How available do you expect to be? Evenings/late evenings only?

I'm planning to arrive in Vienna in the early afternoon on the 20th, so I'd have some time for hanging around in the city centre then.

The conference is scheduled from 9:30 until 5 or 5:30 every evening, so I'll be available in the evening, but not too late, because falling asleep during a presentation would be a bit embarrassing ;)

I'm planning to arrive in Vienna in the early afternoon on the 20th, so I'd have some time for hanging around in the city centre then.

The conference is scheduled from 9:30 until 5 or 5:30 every evening, so I'll be available in the evening, but not too late, because falling asleep during a presentation would be a bit embarrassing ;)

I'm not fond of going to bed late myself.I prefer early in the morning(at least 5 hours of sleep can't hurt). :P Sometimes a bit of embarrassment is a price worth paying! ;) But if you prefer the non-embarrassing approach the 20th should be possible for me. :)

Archived