Pre-Christmas meeting in Germany or thereabouts

Alytha

We used to have some nice meetups in winter, around Christmas, in the last couple of years, so would anyone be up for a meet in Germany, Luxembourg, or somewhere else around there? (Preferably with a nice big Christmas market)

If so, where would you like to go?

Alternatively, do you live in an interesting place and have a home big enough to house half a dozen BWB people? ;)

Also, when? I'd propose late December, the week before or after Christmas.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to be in Germany for business in November, but unfortunately it is at the start of the month, and therefore there are not likely to be any Christmas markets happening. Which is a pity, since about the only damn thing that would make a trip to northern Europe in the late fall/early winter would be the chance to get to a decent Christmas market.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll probably be in Germany at some point pre-Christmas, so I could possibly make a meeting. However, I'll have exams till Gods know when, so if the meeting is going to be early December I won't be able to make it :/

[i am having account problems, so this is mo even if it insists that I am a newly signed-up member]

Hmm...that doesn't really look too good.

I'll very probably be in Cologne for work on 13th and 14th December, in case anybody is up for dinner or Christmas shopping ;)

Archived