Mafia 82: Halloween at Lany's Haunted House

House Targaryen

13 players remain in the game: Blacky, Bunny, CB Ghost, Fairy, Frankie, Genie, Lil’ Devil, Soldier Boy, The Count, The Cowboy, The Princess, The Witch, Wolffy.

7 votes are needed to lynch or go to night.

1 vote(s) Bunny; (Wolffy)

1 vote(s) Wolffy (Lil’Devil)

1 vote(s) Frankie (The Cowboy)

2 vote(s) Night (CB Ghost, Frankie)

8 players have not voted: Blacky, Bunny, Fairy, Frankie, Genie, Soldier Boy, The Count, The Princess, The Witch

All right, it's me, the crazy Count. Not a blood count, but The Bloody Count. Not a Byte Count, but The Biting Count. Yot get the meaning, don't you? Not account, but The Count. Hahaha! I'm not only scary, but entertaining. :hat:

Btw; I need a list of everybody's blood type.

Obviously this board is a bit borked. I've noticed other people mentioning problems when trying to quote people ... this should be fun.

I had problems in my real account, but not in the game alt account. Might be a lack of cookies or whatever it is that a person should delete from their real accounts. :dunno:

Obviously this board is a bit borked. I've noticed other people mentioning problems when trying to quote people ... this should be fun.

From now on, The Count will show you how to quote. I also wished I could say something nice to you beside the fact that your eyes look terrifying. But I can't.

Try this tio fix the quote problem (I also switched to a new computer, so that might be why it now works)

We changed our name server last night, and while that change propagates, some players may not be able to reach BoD. There’s three ways to address that:

1) First, try to flush your DNS cache. On windows, Start -> Run -> cmd -> ipconfig /flushdns at the prompt. On Mac OSX, see here.

2) If the above doesn’t work, your DNS resolver doesn’t have the information yet. You can skip needing it, however, by just changing the address in your MU*/Telnet client from bod.westeros.org port 3000 to 69.56.178.186 port 3000.

3) As an alternative to the above, you could try using a public DNS—such as Google’s Public DNS—to resolve domain names for you. So far as I can see, the Google DNS is up to date, as is OpenDNS (another public DNS server system). But I’d suggest the first two steps

Err, Wolfy is clearly far too keen. Everyone knows that if you post in the thread three times in a row, it can only be because, er, you want to swamp the thread so that we can't find the real killers. Ergo, something.

Why is my av so camp?

This makes me want to vote for you, Lil Devil.

I'm not about to say why, and if anyone else realises I'd appreciate it if they didn't mention it either.

Archived