Mafia 82: Halloween at Lany's Haunted House

House Targaryen

Anyone with eyes and sense can see why Devil looks bad for his vote on wolffy. It isn't communication that only certain people will understand, unless by "certain people" you mean "skilled players with their eyes open and mafia brains engaged". I'm saying no more, for good reason.

I might explain on day 2. :)

13 players remain in the game: Blacky, Bunny, CB Ghost, Fairy, Frankie, Genie, Lil’ Devil, Soldier Boy, The Count, The Cowboy, The Princess, The Witch, Wolffy.

7 votes are needed to lynch or go to night.

2 vote(s) Frankie (The Cowboy, Blacky)

2 vote(s) Night (CB Ghost, Frankie)

1 vote(s) Bunny; (Wolffy)

1 vote(s) Wolffy (Lil’Devil)

1 vote(s) Lil’ Devil (Princess)

6 players have not voted: Bunny, Fairy, Genie, Soldier Boy, The Count, The Witch

13 players remain in the game: Blacky, Bunny, CB Ghost, Fairy, Frankie, Genie, Lil’ Devil, Soldier Boy, The Count, The Cowboy, The Princess, The Witch, Wolffy.

2 vote(s) Night (CB Ghost, Frankie)

1 vote(s) Princess (Fairy)

5 players have not voted: Bunny, Genie, Soldier Boy, The Count, The Witch

This makes me want to vote for you, Lil Devil.

I'm not about to say why, and if anyone else realises I'd appreciate it if they didn't mention it either.

But what about those of us who don't realise it? You've framed this as a serious vote, so I'd prefer to hear a serious reason than sit here blindly going "OK, The Princess - your logic is awesome" when I don't have the first Scooby Doo what you've seen in Lil' Devil's post.

Can someone else point out if they see what Princess sees? By backing it up with another vote?? Then I can accept that I don't have a Mafia brain and everyone else is "certain people".

Then I'll only eat cake. And talk about how it makes my gut feel afterwards.

I hate this Emperor's new clothes BS. Princess, if you have something to say, share it with the class or do me favour and don't bring it up in the first place. Save it for the spoilers. Right now it feels like you are going for the 'too much of a jerk to be guilty' approach.

2 vote(s) Princess (Fairy, CB Ghost)

1 vote(s) Night (Frankie)

5 players have not voted: Bunny, Genie, Soldier Boy, The Count, The Witch

I'm afraid I have no idea whatsoever what you could be talking about, Princess. *bats eyes innocently*

Well, maybe there's one outside possibility, and I don't see how it makes Lil' Devil's joke vote on me anything more than a null tell. So why are you drawing more attention to whatever it is you're trying to hide? I agree that you shouldn't share everything, but TBH, it feels more as though you're fishing for innocent cred ("Hey, I know something you don't know, but I'm going to be protown and keep it a secret!") than genuinely suspicious of Lil Demon.

I hate this Emperor's new clothes BS. Princess, if you have something to say, share it with the class or do me favour and don't bring it up in the first place. Save it for the spoilers. Right now it feels like you are going for the 'too much of a jerk to be guilty' approach.

Where is Princess being a jerk?

Hmm. I'm still on the fence about a few people.

Blacky, thoughts on Frankie? You joke-voted him, but didn't comment on his lynchbait "Let's go to night!" post.

I always suggest going to night on the first day.

Do people give you lectures on why that's a terrible idea every time you do it?

The Count can smell which of the two ladies is leaking. :leer:

Can the Count smell which of the two ladies (if any) is scum?

That I would like to know.

Um...you want to know whether my vote on Bunny for tasting good with ketchup was serious?

Just curious, is there a player you consider suspicious, yet?

Archived