Mafia 82: Halloween at Lany's Haunted House

House Targaryen

13 players remain in the game: Blacky, Bunny, CB Ghost, Fairy, Frankie, Genie, Lil’ Devil, Soldier Boy, The Count, The Cowboy, The Princess, The Witch, Wolffy.

7 votes are needed to lynch or go to night.

4 vote(s) Princess (Fairy, CB Ghost, Frankie, Cowboy)

2 vote(s) Frankie (Blacky, Witch)

1 vote(s) Wolffy (Lil’Devil)

1 vote(s) Lil’ Devil (Princess)

1 vote(s) Blacky (Genie)

1 vote(s) Genie (Wolffy)

3 players have not voted: Bunny, Soldier Boy, The Count,

CB summed up exactly how I felt in its "unwashed masses". You might feel that holding information back from everyone is smart play; I not only disagree, but I think insinuating you have information you won't share goes towards being dangerous (as it's proving with all the votes on Princess (if she's innocent)).

Okay, this sounds totally insincere. Oh, it's 'dangerous' (IF OF COURSE YOU ARE INNOCENT).

Don't you find my unexplained vote scummy? Clearly, only scum wouldn't be able to explain their reasons.

Question: how much of the thread have you read? Are you reading it in order?

unexplained votes are more a sign of bad players, I find.

reading up and posting as i go so it's stream of consciousness (which is clearly impossible to fake!)

Well, I wonder about your unexplained vote Wolfy (although it's not hard to see why it was placed). Is this a serious vote?

Remove vote

Actually, I was just trolling him. (Well, the poem about Blacky was a bit over the top when he'd apparently just started reading the thread. But mostly just fishing for a reaction.)

I'd say Genie looks innocent so far, were it not for the fact that you should never trust him anyway because he's a devious soulless manipulator.

Why do you understand (edit for clarity) think you understood why my vote was placed?

Archived