Mafia 82: Halloween at Lany's Haunted House

House Targaryen

(I've tried to post twice and ran into SQL errors, so please - don't get all snarky)

I haven't seen anything in Blackie that makes me want to vote him - neutral at this point. Genie's unexplained vote isn't as bothersome as Wolfy's. Of course I would love a bit more explanation, but Wolfy has established a certain style (fresh as the game is) and that style doesn't include throwing a vote around to poke at people. His vote has been on Bunny this whole time, even though he's been throwing out questions to others. Then out of nowhere he decides the throw a ote on Genie for whatever reason? It looks to me like he realizes that he needs to place a vote and decided to poke Genie.

In fact, Wolfy. (I never really wanted to vote Princess for being suspicious, but god damn her attitude and pointless drama pissed me off)

13 players remain in the game: Blacky, Bunny, CB Ghost, Fairy, Frankie, Genie, Lil’ Devil, Soldier Boy, The Count, The Cowboy, The Princess, The Witch, Wolffy.

7 votes are needed to lynch or go to night.

3 vote(s) Princess (Fairy, CB Ghost, Frankie)

2 vote(s) Frankie (Blacky, Witch)

2 vote(s) Wolffy (Lil’Devil, Cowboy)

1 vote(s) Lil’ Devil (Princess)

1 vote(s) Blacky (Genie)

4 players have not voted: Bunny, Soldier Boy, The Count, Wolffy

Remove vote

Actually, I was just trolling him. (Well, the poem about Blacky was a bit over the top when he'd apparently just started reading the thread. But mostly just fishing for a reaction.)

I'd say Genie looks innocent so far, were it not for the fact that you should never trust him anyway because he's a devious soulless manipulator.

Why do you understand why my vote was placed?

the thread in only 5 pages long, not like there's that much interesting stuff happening either.

anyway, off for a bit. will be back on ages before deadline, though.

Hey Wolffy if you think Princess is town, and you should. Help me wagon Blackie? What do you think of what I quoted? And what do you think of Cb thingy? i i know you said you disliked blackie at some point, what's your feelings now? i should check why you're voting who you're voting again too I guess but imma go for a walk first.

Wolfy - I had imagined that the vote was placed as a reaction to her entrance, which was unexpected and rambling. It looked like a reaction type vote - which, as I've said, you haven't done up until now and it worries me from you. You seem like a player who is trying to create a reasonable facade, but it's sitting wrong with me. There was a slight defense of yours that didn't square with me, a couple of your questions seemed to be going through the motions, you mentioned in one post that you didn't want to spam, but no one else was talking ... all of these re small things, but are adding up to a picture I am not comfortable with.

In fact, Wolfy. (I never really wanted to vote Princess for being suspicious, but god damn her attitude and pointless drama pissed me off)

wat

just wat

p.s. wolffy's explanation is fine and much more straightforward than your intrepretation of his (lol) actions. doesn't make him (lol) town but still, just means he's probably telling the truth about the vote - well i should clarify i think wolffy would probably be more likely to do that as town but could feel the need to fake it as scum just because idk it makes a lot of sense. anyway yeah.

Hi Genie! Nice to see you around to party with us! Have fun (I can see you do that already)!

are you an FM btw? just thought I'd give you the chance to CONFESS if you were and save me the bother of having to be charismatic and charming to get votes on you

Another thing about Wolfy - he questioned Frankie and pushed for him to explain what 'fishing for cred' was, and asked me to clarify 'why I understood his Genie vote'. On the surface those are reasonable questions, but they seem a little fluffy. The other one that I didn't really like was when the Count said he could smell the ladies (ew, by the way - bad taste) and Wolfy asked if he could smell which was scum. That was also a fluff question. I'm not saying that humor or levity shouldn't be used, but again .... these little things are adding up. Like he's going through the motions instead of really being interested.

3 of them, in fact. However, you are the only active player without a vote. If you don't feel like you have a strong enough conviction to vote, and you think that Princess's actions add up to her being unlikely to be FM (since this is a Finders game), can you tell me what you do think apart from that?

What do you think of the 4 votes she has?

What do you think of Lil' Devils vote and place holding post?

I like The Cowboy and Wolffy.

I didn't like CB, but then this post here looks like it was written by a playful innocent:

As serious as your vote on Bunny.

Later he argues a bit more which I like.

Frankie is giving me some headaches, but I don't get evil vibes.

I LUV GENIE!!!!!!!!! :love:

So, who do I not like:

Blacky. This post here looks a bit forced to make it look like it's contribution:

Good Meeeewooooooorning!

Not much time since I have to stroll around to catch mice. But I can say this, Wolffy, (w/o quote because I'm lazy): I joke-voted Frankie because the count gave me the set up. Of course I could've taken the "night - bait" but not all kittens are like that you know. Seriously, I thought it was a joke so I didn't bother.

As to my vote on Frankie: When I read up to date just now I really stopped when he voted Princess for the same reason you did. Up to then I was going to change my vote, now I think I'll leave there till I come back.

Since I am ironically doing so for the same reasons you pressured Frankie on, I will explain in my own words right away so you don't have to ask. It feels like he's looking for a reason to put his vote without needing to come up with stuff himself. It's also a second vote on something that could become a bandwaggon. And it's a small unobtrusive post to do so.

ok gotta run, catch up later again.

ETA: typo, and now I'll be late for work :(

I'm torn about you, Fairy. OTOH, you're one of the few who contribute, you're asking questions and you're not shy of confrontations. But then your whole attack on The Princess was against an easy target and thus not very risky. The same can be said about those who voted for Frankie (but no one voted for CB?).

The Witch is too quiet.

Lil' Devil is a null tell. I have no clue what The Princess and now Wolffy found in his post that sounds sympish.

13 players remain in the game: Blacky, Bunny, CB Ghost, Fairy, Frankie, Genie, Lil’ Devil, Soldier Boy, The Count, The Cowboy, The Princess, The Witch, Wolffy.

3 vote(s) Frankie (Blacky, Witch, Princess)

1 vote(s) Blacky (Genie)

4 players have not voted: Bunny, Soldier Boy, The Count, Wolffy

3 vote(s) Frankie (Blacky, Witch, Princess)

2 vote(s) Blacky (Genie, Count)

3 players have not voted: Bunny, Soldier Boy, Wolffy

Okay, this is really fucking annoying. The site loads perfectly on my phone, but not on my home computer.

Lany, could we possibly have an extension? Aside from people possibly not having noticed the game started, the constant SQL errors are making replying annoying.

Okay, this is really fucking annoying. The site loads perfectly on my phone, but not on my home computer.

Lany, could we possibly have an extension? Aside from people possibly not having noticed the game started, the constant SQL errors are making replying annoying.

I can add a couple of hours, but it will mean a delay in the start of day 2 (I will be asleep when the night ends) if this is ok with most, I will do it.

Archived