Mafia 82: Halloween at Lany's Haunted House

House Targaryen

Count - what exactly don't you like about Blacky. Just that the post seemed forced? Who would be your second choice?

That post plus her overall behaviour. Just doesn't sit right with me. The Witch would be my secon choice.

I can add a couple of hours, but it will mean a delay in the start of day 2 (I will be asleep when the night ends) if this is ok with most, I will do it.

The Count has no problem with that.

Count, what overall behavior. Cause honestly, it seems like you're just following Genie and are looking for reasons to justify it.

Princess. OK, I get it. You're awesome and I shouldn't expect you to engage in rational conversation with us peons. You Wolfy and Genie can go have some drinks in the corner and talk about how beneath you the rest of us are. It's cool. We're talking about you too.

votes on me: I can't really defend against Genie because I didn't get what she was bothered by. As to my earlier post that was criticized by Count: I was forcing myself to make any kind of contribution because I hadn't been on for hours and knew I wouldn't be on for another few. There was not much to discuss other than the Princess-thing which I didn't have a final opinion about at that time. So you are partly right - only, I thought it was at least some kind of contribution.

My vote on Frankie: I liked his post just before I left (#71). It made me realize something that I myself didn't think of before (see below). I don't like that he's floating by up to now without adding anything. I don't feel comfortable with my vote on him though.

Princess-gate: I really didn't get her at first. After some thinking (and to be honest, after some confirming posts by others) I concluded that it must be about symp-clues. Either the Devil was signalling (which I think is far fetched) or she made his post her own, signalling herself. That would make sense (as Frankie made clear to me and Wolfy said so to) in order to draw the finder's attention. I cannot see, for just that reason, how that is making her look FM.

Wolfy: He's definitly leading the game in a way. And I have similiar bad feelings about it as cowboy. Also: if either devil or princess were symp-signalling, it leads me to Wolfy. I'm inclined to vote him after Frankie returns.

Genie: Don't know what's so likable about this style of play. I hate it.

I'll stay succinct because phone posting is terrible. I hated Cowboy's initial vote even though I'd found his play innocent up to that point (um...if my goal is to place a serious vote somewhere, then immediately removing it is kind of couterproductive. Also, didn't you say you found Princess's motivations scummy when you vote him?) but with his later explanations, I can buy it a innocent paranoia, To be honest, most of my questions were attempts to just poke at anything that moved just to het discussion going, so I can understand why someone would find that mechanical.

What CB thing do you mean, genie? Do you mean your point about Fairy's "if you're innocent" being fake? (I'd thought her wanting people to just vote with no explanation to support princess's find was a towntell, but I agree with that). I actually liked CB's answers, though, so apparently I'm missing something.

Eh. Kind of leaning toward Frankie over Blacky; he explained his vote, but he didn't address thr night thing or respond to my attempts to fish for how much experience he had.

I've probably been cross-posted fifteen times by now.

Count, what overall behavior. Cause honestly, it seems like you're just following Genie and are looking for reasons to justify it.

That of a friendly, reasonable FM. Never forget that this is a finder game.

Princess. OK, I get it. You're awesome and I shouldn't expect you to engage in rational conversation with us peons. You Wolfy and Genie can go have some drinks in the corner and talk about how beneath you the rest of us are. It's cool. We're talking about you too.

I don't think that's what The Princess wanted to say. I'm sure that right now in this moment she's preparing a post that not only will make her a popular member of our society, but which will also give us some more insight of her thought process, And her blood type, hopefully,

Is this the response you liked Wolfy? I didn't really like it - Oh I'm voting him because he should never have said it in the first place. It looks like he's just voting Princess for something weird without every really looking for any motivation for scum to do what Princess is doing - there's not a whole lot, it'd be mostly for kicks, or at least that's why I do stuff like that as scum.

Don't have a lot of time right now but the Count feels like he is fake-symping Genie to make him a target. Maybe that's just because of Genie's sloppy posting style so far, but it feels wrong to me.

what the hell does this even mean? do you take issue with my content or what? I'm confused.

I'll stay succinct because phone posting is terrible. I hated Cowboy's initial vote even though I'd found his play innocent up to that point (um...if my goal is to place a serious vote somewhere, then immediately removing it is kind of couterproductive. Also, didn't you say you found Princess's motivations scummy when you vote him?) but with his later explanations, I can buy it a innocent paranoia, To be honest, most of my questions were attempts to just poke at anything that moved just to het discussion going, so I can understand why someone would find that mechanical.

What CB thing do you mean, genie? Do you mean your point about Fairy's "if you're innocent" being fake? (I'd thought her wanting people to just vote with no explanation to support princess's find was a towntell, but I agree with that). I actually liked CB's answers, though, so apparently I'm missing something.

Eh. Kind of leaning toward Frankie over Blacky; he explained his vote, but he didn't address thr night thing or respond to my attempts to fish for how much experience he had.

I've probably been cross-posted fifteen times by now.

Why do you consistently refer to Princess with male pronouns?

Don't have a lot of time right now but the Count feels like he is fake-symping Genie to make him a target. Maybe that's just because of Genie's sloppy posting style so far, but it feels wrong to me.

I am fake-symping The Princess, and no one else. :tantrum:

13 players remain in the game: Blacky, Bunny, CB Ghost, Fairy, Frankie, Genie, Lil’ Devil, Soldier Boy, The Count, The Cowboy, The Princess, The Witch, Wolffy.

7 votes are needed to lynch or go to night.

3 vote(s) Princess (Fairy, CB Ghost, Frankie)

3 vote(s) Frankie (Blacky, Witch, Princess)

2 vote(s) Wolffy (Lil’Devil, Cowboy)

2 vote(s) Blacky (Genie, Count)

1 vote(s) Count (Bunny)

2 players have not voted: Soldier Boy, Wolffy

Archived