Mafia 82: Halloween at Lany's Haunted House

House Targaryen

I hated Cowboy's initial vote even though I'd found his play innocent up to that point (um...if my goal is to place a serious vote somewhere' date=' then immediately removing it is kind of couterproductive[/u']. Also, didn't you say you found Princess's motivations scummy when you vote him?) but with his later explanations, I can buy it a innocent paranoia, To be honest, most of my questions were attempts to just poke at anything that moved just to het discussion going, so I can understand why someone would find that mechanical.

Which initial vote? Because my very first post was a vote on Frankie. I don't understand what you're referencing in the underlined above. Is this to excuse you not placing a vote earlier? Because you did exactly what you said would be counterproductive with your vote on Genie. That was on and off in a flash.

My vote on Princess was purely a protest vote. My explanation of her 'motives' were sarcasm, which I thought was kind of clear. And you admit you were mechanical and poking at anything that moves rather than following up on things you found truly suspicious or confusing. This doesn't make me feel better about it. It's fake contribution, even if you can justify it with 'no one else was talking'. By itself it is a null tell, but I am really bothered by your voting pattern and lack of consistency.

I do believe that being afraid to commit a vote is a bad sign. Count is not in much better shape as his vote was late and seems to be following your lead. However, he did point out the forced nature of Blacky's post, which Blacky admited to. It give the Count a little positive bump and Blacky a little negative bump. Cause who feels pressured to contribute? FM. Still not ready to vote him as it's only a little bump down right now.

I don't think that's what The Princess wanted to say. I'm sure that right now in this moment she's preparing a post that not only will make her a popular member of our society, but which will also give us some more insight of her thought process, And her blood type, hopefully,

I went back in time and posted it! How's that for efficient?

Oh, and outside Devil, who would I vote off today? Well, of the votes on me, the one that makes me the most uncomfortable is our very own member of the self preservation society, Frankie. He ignored what I'd said, roleplaying along, right up until I had enough votes to be semi-realistic as a lynch. Then possibly fearing that he was another viable option, he jumped on. That does not sit right. :) Especially when he votes with the sort of thought process ("stop fishing for credibility") that someone may have had when they first saw my post, not just later when I started to take serious heat.

see?

I do believe that being afraid to commit a vote is a bad sign. Count is not in much better shape as his vote was late and seems to be following your lead. However, he did point out the forced nature of Blacky's post, which Blacky admited to. It give the Count a little positive bump and Blacky a little negative bump. Cause who feels pressured to contribute? FM. Still not ready to vote him as it's only a little bump down right now.

Does Wolfy strike you as the kind of player that would be worried about having a vote "committing" them to a cause?

Huh, let's see what players I can remember off the top of my head

Innocent

Princess

Cowboy

Wolfy

Count

Bunny

Frankie

Fairy

CB Ghost

Blacky

Non Innocent

How many players are in the game? like 13? So I'm missing 3 if I add myself. Welp.

It's The Count, dammit!!!!! :bang:

Archived