Mafia 82: Halloween at Lany's Haunted House

House Targaryen

Princess, what type does Wolfy strike you as?

My main concern is that he hadn't placed a vote all day despite prodding anything that moves for a reaction. Then out of nowhere, he uses his vote as a prodding mechanism on Genie and immediately removes it. Why wasn't he using that tactic earlier? It seems inconsistent. It's not only the fact that he hasn't placed a vote, but his inconsistant use of it.

And Princess - you can pull out one post where you've explained your thoughts. *slow clap* At least that's one more than Genie. And I've already told you why I don't like it (narrowing your focus).

And by the way - Wolfie still doesn't have a vote placed nor has he placed a serious one all day. Does that not ring FM bells with anyone?

I basically agree with you here, but Wolffie is clearly engaged in this game. Also, I experienced myself that it's not easy to find someone suspicious enough to place your vote there (it might help if you hate one-line spammers, admittedly :P ).

Princess, what type does Wolfy strike you as?

My main concern is that he hadn't placed a vote all day despite prodding anything that moves for a reaction. Then out of nowhere, he uses his vote as a prodding mechanism on Genie and immediately removes it. Why wasn't he using that tactic earlier? It seems inconsistent. It's not only the fact that he hasn't placed a vote, but his inconsistant use of it.

And Princess - you can pull out one post where you've explained your thoughts. *slow clap* At least that's one more than Genie. And I've already told you why I don't like it (narrowing your focus).

Wolffy strikes me as the type who doesn't kill people at night. And who picks up votes from symps or FM.

And if you don't like my reasoning... Tough. :) It's only in one post?

Should I start repeating myself?

Or just

Breaking arguments

and thoughts

up into lots of

very small posts?

Are we really going down the whole "nicknames" route now, Ms. Christina "Genie in a bottle" Aguilera?

I LOVE that song, so thanks :D

Gonna rub me the right way...princess?

P.s. Cowboy what about my thoughts are unclear? My opinions are clear, unless of course you mean the 'why', but that's boring anyway ^_^

But I would appretiate it if while I walk to wherever I need to go, you all take a moment to vote off Frankie, because he ignored what I'd said, roleplaying along, right up until I had enough votes to be semi-realistic as a lynch. Then possibly fearing that he was another viable option, he jumped on. That does not sit right. smile.png Especially when he votes with the sort of thought process ("stop fishing for credibility") that someone may have had when they first saw my post, not just later when I started to take serious heat.

And yes, that's copied word by word from before. I thought John Wayne might be happier if I repeated it a little more.

Yes, admitedly Lil Devil is conspicuously low-profile, but other than that I can't see what he's done that's suspicious. If someone would enlighten me, perhaps I could evaluate better. But since that's not going to happen anytime soon, I can't see my vote landing there.

At least you av doesn't look like a pale exhibitionist. :dunno:

I basically agree with you here' date=' but Wolffie is clearly engaged in this game. Also, I experienced myself that it's not easy to find someone suspicious enough to place your vote there (it might help if you hate one-line spammers, admittedly :P ).

[/quote']

This doesn't help your cause you know. You know who finds it hard to find people suspicious? (say it with me) FM. Yeah Wolfy is engaged, but he admitted that he was looking for things to poke at and it seemed mechanical, not like he was following up on true suspicions. I feel like I going around in circles here and would love some fresh blood to join in this discussion.

Admitting your finding it difficult to see who's FM is probably a slight town tell, at worst.

Which is why I am not pushing Count, but rather Wolfy. I'm going to go re-read, but Princess' reasons for wanting to vote out Frankie have a good reason behind it, but Wolfy sems like he's pursuing a nit-pick point as justification. Like I said, I want to reread that section to see if my impression is right.

OMG I think I can quote now ... *crossing my fingers*

(Shrug) I think you're reading far too much into the vote on me, I suppose it makes sense that she SHOULD have left the vote on me a little longer; who knows I might slip up if I was an FM- how could she know. But on the other hand I don't think it's scummy to remove it. I too would like a real vote, but once again don't find it scummy to not have one. Basically a lot of what you're pointing out as reasons for voting Wolfy to ME look to be null, or some are even town tells. I would never ever admit I had trouble finding scum as FM but have done so as Innocent, in the past. Apart from that most of what Wolfy has posted seems fairly in line with my thinking to some degree.

As for Blackie, let me try explain my problems and stop trolling for reactions in a little.

Archived