Mafia 82: Halloween at Lany's Haunted House

House Targaryen

Can someone who can check Lany's sig tell me what tine the day ends? I'll only be able to check the thread occasionally from my phone from now on.

@CB: just noticed your question. I mentioned disliking Blacky before Genie showed up, but didn't elaborate on it. To be honest, I actually suspected Blacky mostly on gut, based on how he ignored Frankie's night vote, how he kept up joking for a long time (although ironically, I had no problem with the post Genie mentioned). . I didn't have anything concrete on him. (I'm talking from memory since I can't scroll back easily on a phone).

I've kind of skimmed Blacky's most recent posts (the one Count called "forced"). Will look at that now.

My problem with Frankie isn't that he's disengaged (in fact, what's making me bervous about voting him is that he doesn't seem particularly nervous or flustered by being wagoned). Too many players are more disengaged. Also, Witch makes me nervous now, and I don't think they can both be FM together in a game with no CF.

Answering Wolffy's question about night. I voted for night because my first vote on the first day is generally for night, and because I was in a new game with new players and a new set of rules but I wanted time to watch the interactions of the players around me.

EDIT: FUCK THIS SERVER and my shitty phone.

Frankie - I am not holding the times when you weren't around to post against you. I am holding the time when you were actively posting in the thread while things were happening around you against you.

Such as? I gave you a headache, if I recall your comments correctly, but I didn't make you think OH GOD FACELESS MAN until Wolffy started looking at me strangely? Or was it when Princess decided to direct all the negative attention towards me so that she wouldn't have to explain her actions until after I'd been lynched?

Such as? I gave you a headache, if I recall your comments correctly, but I didn't make you think OH GOD FACELESS MAN until Wolffy started looking at me strangely? Or was it when Princess decided to direct all the negative attention towards me so that she wouldn't have to explain her actions until after I'd been lynched?

I wasn't the one who said headache. My very first post of the game was a vote on you for your night vote. I also mentioned at least once that something you said made me comfortable with leaving my vote there. I've had a legitimate suspicion of you all game and you were always my second choice after I switched to Wolfy.

But I would appretiate it if while I walk to wherever I need to go, you all take a moment to vote off Frankie, because he ignored what I'd said, roleplaying along, right up until I had enough votes to be semi-realistic as a lynch. Then possibly fearing that he was another viable option, he jumped on. That does not sit right. smile.png Especially when he votes with the sort of thought process ("stop fishing for credibility") that someone may have had when they first saw my post, not just later when I started to take serious heat.

And yes, that's copied word by word from before. I thought John Wayne might be happier if I repeated it a little more.

When did you ever give an explanation for yourself beyond singing 'I know something you don't know' and being purposefully frustating?

Princess, please stop fishing for credibility.

I am also not a fan of the pile up on Princess, however, and Frankie's latest vote makes me feel pretty comfortable with mine.

My quote came directly after your vote, before Wolfy had a chance to question you about it.

And once again, I am feeling much more comfortable with my vote on you.

eta for clarity: at the time my vote was on you.

I've only just finished reading the thread and need to collect my thoughts now. To start with, though, The Cowboy seems to be more inno than FM for fighting so hard to substantiate his suspicions, Genie looks ok, Wolffy's reasonable and contributive enough to consider him fine for now.

No sign of Witch and Bunny.

I felt suspicious of Frankie in the beginning but dunno what to think about him now.

Can see the point of Princess' hints but nothing's really made her look FMish to me.

Dunno what to think about the other ones

Day ends soon and I don't know if I can be around. So I needed to make up my mind: I will leave my vote on Frankie as my other suspect Wolfy won't collect enough votes. I really disliked his last defensive post (#229) when he once again tried to turn the discussion all the way back to the beginning again not stating any new arguments but his bad emotions as a reason.

I'll try to be on at deadline-time!

Yay - we're all here!

I assume you are going to expound on your thoughts a bit more, so I'll give you time to do so before calling that post wshy-washy :P

^5

Don't mind me guys, just voting for Blacky still before a quick HOP at deadline!

Archived