Mafia 82: Halloween at Lany's Haunted House

House Targaryen

Yay - we're all here!

I assume you are going to expound on your thoughts a bit more, so I'll give you time to do so before calling that post wshy-washy :P

Ye sure, it's just that 11 pages in one gulp is a bit tough for my brain.

Read Blacky now.

Did anyone see frankies edited post? Can they confirm he was just being a big meanie and didn't actually make a slip and edit it out?

I hate posts that have been edited to remove rather than just add an end note or fix formatting.

I can verify nothing important was edited :)

13 players remain in the game: Blacky, Bunny, CB Ghost, Fairy, Frankie, Genie, Lil’ Devil, Soldier Boy, The Count, The Cowboy, The Princess, The Witch, Wolffy.

7 votes are needed to lynch or go to night.

5 vote(s) Frankie (Blacky, Witch, Princess, Cowboy, CB Ghost)

2 vote(s) Princess (Fairy, Frankie)

2 vote(s) Blacky (Genie, Count)

1 vote(s) Wolffy (Lil’Devil)

1 vote(s) Count (Bunny)

2 players have not voted: Soldier Boy, Wolffy

13 players remain in the game: Blacky, Bunny, CB Ghost, Fairy, Frankie, Genie, Lil’ Devil, Soldier Boy, The Count, The Cowboy, The Princess, The Witch, Wolffy.

7 votes are needed to lynch or go to night.

6 vote(s) Frankie (Blacky, Witch, Princess, Cowboy, CB Ghost, Soldier Boy)

2 vote(s) Princess (Fairy, Frankie)

2 vote(s) Blacky (Genie, Count)

1 vote(s) Wolffy (Lil’Devil)

1 vote(s) Count (Bunny)

1 players have not voted: Wolffy

How can innos win without the coroner finder? Is it even possible to do it other way rather than by accident?

Of course they can win. Our first 30 or so games didn't have a CF. (may have been more than that)

In some ways it is easier with real finders, they know before lynches (sometimes)

The Cowboy, ok, let's see.

Blacky, Bunny, CB Ghost, Fairy, Frankie, Genie, Lil’ Devil, Soldier Boy, The Count, The Cowboy, The Princess, The Witch, Wolffy.

Not me, not Wolffy, not Genie, not The Cowboy, not The Princess. Bunny and The Witch are the silent ones but I disliked Bunny's posts more than Witches. But there would be no point in voting against any of the anyway. oh, and lil' devil is another silent player, who knows what to think of him. So it leaves me with Blacky, CB Ghost, Fairy, The Count. I have neutral feeling about Fairy, a rather positive than negative one about The Count, a blurry one about Blacky. As for CB Ghost, I've actually wanted to say that a joke about going to night is probably something that an FM is not likely to say... But that thing also works for Frankie. Damn. I dunno.

I think my second vote would be Blacky.

And I'm thinking about making it my first one

Archived