Mafia 82: Halloween at Lany's Haunted House

House Targaryen

Frankie because honestly i don't have any better idea, and voting for someone like Bunny or Witch doesn't make sense now

What I think is:

I'M PUNCHING THE SHIT OUT OF YOU IF YOU DON'T VOTE BLACKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I say is:

What about Blacky? The little black pussycat? Never considered to vote for her?

Me is so clever! :bowdown:

ETA: crosspost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfy - about 2 1/2 hours left

I do have some small misgivings at Frankie's reactions too, to be honest. Why are you more worried about Witch rather than Bunny or Lil Devil? The Witch at least had one post I liked - the others, not so much.

Because Witch is voting Frankie.

(another post and run)

The Cowboy, ok, let's see.

Blacky, Bunny, CB Ghost, Fairy, Frankie, Genie, Lil’ Devil, Soldier Boy, The Count, The Cowboy, The Princess, The Witch, Wolffy.

Not me, not Wolffy, not Genie, not The Cowboy, not The Princess. Bunny and The Witch are the silent ones but I disliked Bunny's posts more than Witches. But there would be no point in voting against any of the anyway. oh, and lil' devil is another silent player, who knows what to think of him. So it leaves me with Blacky, CB Ghost, Fairy, The Count. I have neutral feeling about Fairy, a rather positive than negative one about The Count, a blurry one about Blacky. As for CB Ghost, I've actually wanted to say that a joke about going to night is probably something that an FM is not likely to say... But that thing also works for Frankie. Damn. I dunno.

I think my second vote would be Blacky.

And I'm thinking about making it my first one

I like this post. It serves us all your thoughts on a silver plater. :thumbsup:

EXCEPT IT DOESN'T SAY A WORD ABOUT WHY BLACKY IS SECOND ON YOUR LIST!!!!!!!!!!!! :bang: :bang: :bang:

And yes, I've reread Blacky and I have mixed feeling. He doesn't strike me as particularly innocentish but I'm also not sure what really makes me feel concerned. One thing that I didn't like is that he started feeling suspicious about Wolffy right after Wolffy also expressed his concerns about him, albeit rather irresolutely. Or do I remember it wrong?

I like this post. It serves us all your thoughts on a silver plater. :thumbsup:

EXCEPT IT DOESN'T SAY A WORD ABOUT WHY BLACKY IS SECOND ON YOUR LIST!!!!!!!!!!!! :bang: :bang: :bang:

Ye it's frustrating, but I'm not sure myself why. I don't have a clear evidence that I can point out saying Seeeeee?! Got him! It's really more of a feeling apart from what I've stated in my previous post.

and remove vote just as a precaution. i need to decide

13 players remain in the game: Blacky, Bunny, CB Ghost, Fairy, Frankie, Genie, Lil’ Devil, Soldier Boy, The Count, The Cowboy, The Princess, The Witch, Wolffy.

7 votes are needed to lynch or go to night.

5 vote(s) Frankie (Blacky, Witch, Princess, Cowboy, CB Ghost)

2 vote(s) Princess (Fairy, Frankie)

2 vote(s) Blacky (Genie, Count)

1 vote(s) Wolffy (Lil’Devil)

1 vote(s) Count (Bunny)

2 players have not voted: Soldier Boy, Wolffy

Ok, so I can't see the point of that Frankie's night post that, as far as I understand, was a serious one, although he's actually explained it... I still can't see how it could have been a good decision if he's really did it in all the previous games that he played. But otherwise there're nothing I can say against him. He's also been a bit aggressive lately, and this actually makes me feel better about him cause I feel that an FM would rather be cautious and try harder to explain himself, and this leads me Blacky who's been acting exactly this kind of way. No particular contribution, in case of the questions always taking care to explain his actions thoroughly without adding much to the discussion. I can't say that it's bad, it's just that it's also something that I would expect an FM to do to stay out of radar.

I'd really like to hear from Bunny if she expected to lead a lynchmob on me with her vote. If I can avoid a lynch today, of course.

Well I certainly don't see anyone else jumping onto my bandwagon :P It was (and is) more of a gut reaction to how you reacted to Genie, including following them with your vote. Soldja boy (and not just because of his bad rapping), I'm also getting mixed feelings about now - he had the potential clincher vote on Frankie then removed it fairly quickly, possibly to protect and derail the lynch on his fellow FM... then again it could have just been innocent type-caution. CB being #5 on Frankie without much real reasoning behind it also feels a little dirty. That being said, I'd be happy lynching any of the three of you. Cowboy, Wolffy and Princess all feel legit to me. Don't have much of a feel for anyone else, nothing really pinging my radar anyway.

13 players remain in the game: Blacky, Bunny, CB Ghost, Fairy, Frankie, Genie, Lil’ Devil, Soldier Boy, The Count, The Cowboy, The Princess, The Witch, Wolffy.

7 votes are needed to lynch or go to night.

4 vote(s) Blacky (Genie, Count, Soldier, Cowboy)

4 vote(s) Frankie (Blacky, Witch, Princess, CB Ghost)

2 vote(s) Princess (Fairy, Frankie)

1 vote(s) Wolffy (Lil’Devil)

1 vote(s) Count (Bunny)

1 players have not voted: Wolffy

Archived