Mafia 82: Halloween at Lany's Haunted House

House Targaryen

Seriously, for the record, if you're not a finder and doing this, you're going to out the real finder based on reactions to your claim.

One last time: are you 100% claiming living finder, with a living partner? (Don't say who that partner is.)

If so, there's almost certainly a healer, anyway, so it doesn't matter.

I am slightly insulted by the insinuation I'd fake claim in this position.

It is day 2

11 players remain in the game: Bunny, CB Ghost, Fairy, Genie, Lil’ Devil, Soldier Boy, The Count, The Cowboy, The Princess, The Witch, Wolffy.

6 votes are needed to lynch or to go to night.

4 vote(s) Fairy (Genie, Bunny, Cowboy, Lil Devil)

2 vote(s) Witchy (CB Ghost, Soldier Boy)

3 vote(s) Lil Devil (Princess, Wolffy, Witch)

1 vote(s) Bunny ( Count)

1 vote(s) Princess (Fairy)

Let me be clear:

I am a Finder, Fairy is a Ghost.

How fucking much more explanation do you need?

Sorry, but somehow that's hard to believe. I think you have to post ist at least three more times in CAPS. Maybe I will start to think about voting Fairy then.

I'm also slightly irritated about The Witch. Is it en vogue to softclaim nowadays?

:ack:

It is day 2

11 players remain in the game: Bunny, CB Ghost, Fairy, Genie, Lil’ Devil, Soldier Boy, The Count, The Cowboy, The Princess, The Witch, Wolffy.

6 votes are needed to lynch or to go to night.

4 vote(s) Fairy (Genie, Bunny, Cowboy, Lil Devil)

4 vote(s) Lil Devil (Princess, Wolffy, Witch, Fairy)

2 vote(s) Witchy (CB Ghost, Soldier Boy)

1 vote(s) Bunny ( Count)

I am slightly insulted by the insinuation I'd fake claim in this position.

...sorry for doubting you. ._.

I'm going to wait a bit longer in case any symps want to save their master finders want to counterclaim.

If there is no, then healer, protect Genie tonight. No WIFOM games. We're at an odd number of players now. Don't let him die.

Guard (if there is one), guard the same player you did last night.

...sorry for doubting you. ._.

I'm going to wait a bit longer in case any symps want to save their master finders want to counterclaim.

If there is no, then healer, protect Genie tonight. No WIFOM games. We're at an odd number of players now. Don't let him die.

Guard (if there is one), guard the same player you did last night.

omg. seriously...just vote. this has been a frustrating day - the fact i had to claim has pissed me off enough.

DON'T LEAVE YOUR VOTE ON LIL' DEVIL

it was about as soft as a diamond.

It wasn't an explicit, unemotional explanation of a claim. Which it should have been, this close to the end of the day. Sarcastic half claims don't benefit us.

I'm moving my vote to Lil' Devil. That's the only player I can see who it makes sense for Genie to come out with a claim for as the train was moving that way.

So, uh, yeh, I agree Fairy is evil now.

I cannot explain it, But I ask for you to trust me in this matter against Lil Devil, He should be our primary focus before Night starts. If you need some samples consider Soldiers defence to Lil Devil and Lil Devil not explaining his vote even with 3+ requests asking him why, He is avoiding the question, he knows his time is up, Hurry before Nightfall, I will explain it all later.

I cannot explain it, But I ask for you to trust me in this matter against Lil Devil, He should be our primary focus before Night starts. If you need some samples consider Soldiers defence to Lil Devil and Lil Devil not explaining his vote even with 3+ requests asking him why, He is avoiding the question, he knows his time is up, Hurry before Nightfall, I will explain it all later.

I.Have.a.guilty.on.fairy.

you were previously voting fairy - you're clearly NOT a finder with a guilty on lil' devil.

can we just end this day?

Archived