Mafia 82: Halloween at Lany's Haunted House

House Targaryen

I definitely don't think more innocent roles were needed without a symp, because two FM in a thirteen player game is nothing. I'd have probably added a symp and maybe given the innocents a healer or vig to counterbalance it.

Just realized that since the finders were limited and could be guarded, the balance was probably fine.

Great game, Lany! And thanks to everyone for playing.

AS you should have realised from my post last night, I spent most of today too hung over to even sit at a computer :s

As to my thing, yeah. I was sure Reddy Devil had spotted the big underlined "another MEDIUM" and tried to vote off a clear cut finder.

By bringing attention to it, I was trying to bring attention to wolfie's claim. I knew there was no way he was a real finder. So by making such a big deal out of it, I expected to either be NKed myself for holding information, or have Wolffie NKed. Either would have meant a RI dying rather than a potential finder.

AS you should have realised from my post last night, I spent most of today too hung over to even sit at a computer :s

As to my thing, yeah. I was sure Reddy Devil had spotted the big underlined "another MEDIUM" and tried to vote off a clear cut finder.

By bringing attention to it, I was trying to bring attention to wolfie's claim. I knew there was no way he was a real finder. So by making such a big deal out of it, I expected to either be NKed myself for holding information, or have Wolffie NKed. Either would have meant a RI dying rather than a potential finder.

Ah, that was too subtle for me.

I was only skimming the game (I like to follow all mafia games - the perpetual spectator) and I guessed from your posts that you had spotted a role clue in Wolfy's post but your continual drawing attention to it by saying 'no I can't tell anyone' made me wonder if you were a symp trying to draw your masters' attention to it and make yourself look exaggeratedly innocent at the same time, or just an FM doing the latter, as I did think a symp was unlikely because of balance). Now it all falls into place - you didn't come across suspicious in any other way, so I was left puzzled. So your ruse was totally successful: had I been an FM I would have targeted Wolfy. I thought that the lack of night kill was because the FM had tried to kill Wolfie and the healer had protected him, all due to your signals. ;)

Archived