Search function, a topic disappeared

Woman of War

I am sorry , maybe I am just too stupid and not a digital native, but the search function doesn't work for me. It is always 'an error occurred....' What goes wrong? I can't see profiles either.

And hasn' t there just been a topic about death penalty?? It seems to have disappeared.

As you may have realized I am not a native English speaker so have patience with me

Thank you

I am sorry , maybe I am just too stupid and not a digital native, but the search function doesn't work for me. It is always 'an error occurred....' What goes wrong? I can't see profiles either.

As to the search function and profile viewing issues, please note either of those two recent 'help' topics:

"Forum Error"

"I can't modify or view my own profile..."

And hasn' t there just been a topic about death penalty?? It seems to have disappeared.

The thread was deleted.

I have just tried to start a new topic about the same theme in the ADwD forum and it is not shown. i have put spoiler tags, what has gone wrong I just don' t understand- enlighten me. I write long texts in English which is not easy for me and get discouraged - why??

Archived