BwB T-Shirts / LACon Shirts

speaking of t shirts...

how many of you would be interested in buying/owning a "Blame Pod" t-shirt? Im thinking of making up a bunch for LA.

Seriously.

Wouldn't it be simpler, easier, and O! so much more in the spirit of Randall Tarly to just buy/own Pod, and keep him at hand to blame as needed?

how many of you would be interested in buying/owning a "Blame Pod" t-shirt? Im thinking of making up a bunch for LA.

OMG, Fenrygn and I have been saying that we should do this! ALthough, we were just going to write "It's all my fault" or something similar on a t-shirt using fabric paint. Then Pod would be forced to put it on during the party! I like your idea of doing a bunch for the group even better, however.

I bet the "Blame Pod" shirts would rival the "official" shirt for sales, too. Only a WWRTD shirt could sell better, imo.

a reason to get married. To stop this insanity!!!

Umm, hate to break the news to you Pod, dear...but marriage is hardly a cure for insanity. If you were married, it might slow the women of the BWB down, but I highly doubt it. :cool:

If you 'd like to try it, however, Fenrygn has a really cute cousin with a thing for Irishmen. Just sayin'... :lol:

Oops, forgot Ro already put in a claim on Pod earlier in the thread. Hmm, you don't have a brother by any chance, do you , Pod?

(Sorry for complete thread hijack!)

I bet the "Blame Pod" shirts would rival the "official" shirt for sales, too. Only a WWRTD shirt could sell better, imo.

Totally. I still like the idea of WWRTD? wristbands. I'll wear it with my "Blame Pod" shirt and rock in style.

Totally. I still like the idea of WWRTD? wristbands. I'll wear it with my "Blame Pod" shirt and rock in style.

I actually bought a bit of hemp twine and some lettered beads, and braided myself a WWRTD bracelet to wear in LA. If the group doesn't print up "Blame Pod" t-shirts, I may give into temptation and make one of those too. Fabric marker + plain t-shirt = chic geek wear at it's finest!

I actually bought a bit of hemp twine and some lettered beads, and braided myself a WWRTD bracelet to wear in LA. If the group doesn't print up "Blame Pod" t-shirts, I may give into temptation and make one of those too. Fabric marker + plain t-shirt = chic geek wear at it's finest!

oh im printing them. just need to figure out how many to make, and if its better to make a "Blame Pod" t-shirt or a "I Blame Pod for ______" shirt.

Archived