Season 2 Promo

Westeros

's funny. With a promo quoting the R'hllorite mantra viewers might be forgiven for expecting to see a lot of zomboni / white walker action. They will be rather disappointed methinks.

I think there's a good possibility that they'll end the season with the Others attacking the Night's Watch on their ranging instead of having it begin the third season as it began the third book. For a TV show it'd be a dramatic cliffhanger.

I think there's a good possibility that they'll end the season with the Others attacking the Night's Watch on their ranging instead of having it begin the third season as it began the third book. For a TV show it'd be a dramatic cliffhanger.

Dramatic? I'd call that cruel.

I liked it. I think they made nightfires creepier and more ominous than I imagined them to be, but that's a fault of my imagination. I always wanted Stannis and Mel to come off as ominous, but Mel never lived up to the Prologue of ACOK for me.

Can't wait for the season 2!!! :drool: Hope they'll do something with the name, tho. Would be weird to call it GOT throught the series xD

Pretty sure they're keeping the name Game of Thrones for the entire run. :) ACoK will simply be season two.

Archived