So, Who died in ASOS?

expean

A lot of people died in this book! on good and bad! The thing is that i don't know if i remember them all so please fill me in if a missed someone

RIP: Robb Stark, Catelyn Stark(later resureccted), Tywin Lannister, Lysa Arryn, Jeor Mormont, Ygritte, Oberyn Martell, Joffrey Baratheon, Rickard Karstark, Cleos Frey, Vargo Hoat, The Greatjon.

anyone else?

Its almost easier to think of those that haven't died so far...I finished it yesterday so I remember a few. Some of the goners are Polliver and The Tickler from Arya's list, others like Shae, Mance's wife, Dontos Hollard, Balon Greyjoy, Hoster Tully, some Freys that got hanged on the epilogue, Craster, Donal Noye (taking the Giant King with him) and the wildling Harma Dogshead. I think The Greatjon was siezed not killed...

Its almost easier to think of those that haven't died so far...I finished it yesterday so I remember a few. Some of the goners are Polliver and The Tickler from Arya's list, others like Shae, Mance's wife, Dontos Hollard, Balon Greyjoy, Hoster Tully, some Freys that got hanged on the epilogue, Craster, Donal Noye (taking the Giant King with him) and the wildling Harma Dogshead. I think The Greatjon was siezed not killed...

Damn, its a lot of people! if he keeps executing people like this there will be no one left!

and hey lets not forget poor Grey Wind! :(

Archived