Areo Hotah

7V3N

On the topic of the revealed hired gun, oh.. I mean bow and arrow..

Yeah.. Good lord, I hope he learns how to pronounce it from here on out. Ah-re-oh. Honestly, at first I thought he said: "I will be playing Arrow Hotel".. 0.o

Just say Mister Eko and I think everybody would know.. Which, wasn't a big part either btw..

I don't know Mister Eko.

Thought he said "ee-arrow" with the "ee" very soft. Which means he had the spelling wrong. Earo. Maybe he's dyslexic, or one of those people who has trouble with inverting syllables, like everyone who says "noo-kyoo-ler" instead of "noo-klee-er."

Hotah gets dismissed by many here as a 'camera'. He is indispensable to Doran, and I think he will have a larger role in the show, than the book.

Yeah, since Doran suffers from gout, he needs a reliable enforcer to actually carry out his plans. Even more so than other lords. The problem with the books is that we got stuck in his boring head.

Yeah, since Doran suffers from gout, he needs a reliable enforcer to actually carry out his plans. Even more so than other lords. The problem with the books is that we got stuck in his boring head.

Exactly. He is Doran's will imposed on Dorne. Of course, he isn't very imaginative, but that isn't needed in a tool, he's just reliable and methodical.

I imagine it like the Emperor with Vader stood behind him.

Exactly. He is Doran's will imposed on Dorne. Of course, he isn't very imaginative, but that isn't needed in a tool, he's just reliable and methodical.

I imagine it like the Emperor with Vader stood behind him.

I never thought of it like that, and I like it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived