Ygritte cast!

Hyper

Back to Rose.

I think fans of the TV show are going to fall in love with her, even if they do give her crooked teeth and a prosthetic nose. I just watched part of the interview that's been posted. She's lovely. But I thought she was lovely in Downton Abbey too.

I do wonder how much of her we're going to see in S2. She's only in 2 Jon chapters in aCoK. So are they going to speed up Jon's story line so that

Ygritte seduces Jon by the end of S2 I wonder?

Heh. Weird. You want Reek but you want them to reduce Bran's role, even though its through his POV that we are introduced to Reek and see a lot of the Theon/Reek story. :) And while you might not like the Arya chapters, she is the favourite character for many.

Anyhow, it too early to know anything for sure. I just prefer to keep my mind open given we are not aware of Reek been cast so far.

And Reek didn't make Theon do anything. Reek just suggested it and Theon was weak enough to go along with it. That role can easily be taken by some random Ironborn. The story doesn't really change. Its just simplified.

except you keep talking it as if they'd need to cast two separate actors for Reek and Ramsay. Once they've cast Ramsay (and they will), there is no reason for them not to use him for all of the relevant scenes in the book. They have not yet even filmed the Winterfell scenes, and this baseless speculation belongs in a different thread, not Ygritte's.

except you keep talking it as if they'd need to cast two separate actors for Reek and Ramsay.

No i'm not saying that. I really didn't think it was that complicated. :) It is the wrong thread though, as you say, so I wouldn't repeat myself again.

So are they going to speed up Jon's story line

I'm guessing not. It'll take a while to set up their relationship.

I think Rose is a perfect Ygritte!

I always figured her as rather pretty whilst reading, but that may be from wishful thinking. Myself having a round face, pug nose and crooked front teeth...

I was so worried they would go with the Hollywood perfect kind of Ygritte, and I think Rose is beautiful, but not in the "commercial" way.

Phew!

One down...

I'm also waiting with anticipation for Reek/Ramsey, I just have to have him on the show, he's my favourite antagonist!

This summer I was visiting Scotland, and I was at a B&B in the countryside. So there I was one night reading in front of the fireplace, and the lady who owned the place asks me what I was reading. I replied 'Game of Thrones', when she replied 'Oh your going to love this, my daughter has just been casted for Ygritte-Rose Leslie- for the upcoming season!'. What are the chances?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived