Whose death would surprise you the most?

ZacharyB

Bran... I don't think I could bear Bran's dying.

After reading FoC, Arya's death wouldn't be a surprise to me at all. It would be sad but not a surprise.

For minor (no POV) characters... I would be surprised to see Kevan Lannister go.

I'd be very suprised if Jon or Daenerys were ever killed. And I would be absolutely thrilled by it. Because it would mean that danger would still hang over the characters, but I have a feeling that worst threats for the major characters are off now and they are pretty safe.

I don't think GRRM would kill Dany... because remember:

SPOILER

in the prophecy that Cersei had, that all her children will die before her, her brother will strangle her, and a new, young and beautiful queen will be her replacement? I think that cersei's replacement is Dany, and that one day Danny will sit on the Iron Throne. so if Dany were to die i would be completely surprised.

No character is safe. And I'm somewhat surprised every time a main character gets it. That's part of why I love the series. I'm rooting for at least one of the direwolves to make it. I'd be most surprised if Arya or Sam T gets it. Somehow I think Arya will get it as she's a beloved character, at least of me and as one poster said above GRMM's wife.

oberyn martell...wait...:bawl:

seriously, though...given the situation, bran seems least likely and, therefore, most surprising. also, sansa would be very surprising to me personally because i see her eventual husband sitting on the iron throne as the curtain falls on the series.

1. Daenerys- I can see her flaming out in a battle or some other blaze of glory at the end. Anything before that would be shocking and quite frankly disappointing.

2.Tyrion- I will be shocked if he dies at all. (unless, of course, it's in an epilogue and whore' mouth is... well, you know where ;) )

Spoiler
Jon Snow.

He may be dead now (maybe, we don't know for sure yet)

But if he is... REALLY TRULY DEAD, I will be shocked if he stays that way.

Not really surprised, but I would be upset if GRRM died before the next book.

Seriously, Sansa. She is the only Stark I'm sure will survive the series.

No character is safe. And I'm somewhat surprised every time a main character gets it. That's part of why I love the series. I'm rooting for at least one of the direwolves to make it. I'd be most surprised if Arya or Sam T gets it. Somehow I think Arya will get it as she's a beloved character, at least of me and as one poster said above GRMM's wife.

Maybe it's just me, but I think Sam will die by the end of the next book.

Sansa for sure. Like someone else said, I see the curtain falling on her still alive.

she seems like the person to be apart of rebuilding westeros. i dont think they're would be any point to her learning the ways of LF and how to play the game if she was just going to die. i would be shocked.

i dont really see bran dying either because a. he seems pointless or b. if he does have purpose then it will be saving everyone in some glorious way.

and roose bolton will never die!

Archived