No Tullys in Game of Thrones Series?

I appologize if this has already been covered somewhere but I haven't seen it anywhere.

I'm sure most people realize that the Tullys were not in season one, and George confirmed that they had been delayed until the second season, but I haven't seen any updates as to who is playing Edmore, Hoster or the Blackfish. Are the debuts of these characters being delayed again, or even worse, being cut from the show entirely?

I'm worried about it as well. I really think they might cut them completely, but then I can't see how they'll handle the Red Wedding. After all, it's Edmure's marriage that they're all there to celebrate. Perhaps they'll have someone else marry Roslin, although I think they need to be very careful about cutting Edmure and the Blackfish out completely because we still don't know how things will end and whether either will have an important part to play in later events. In all fairness, I don't think we'll see that much more of Edmure, but who knows what the Blackfish is up to!

I love the Tully's.

I woud be so disapointed if they leave them out. What about AFfC when Jaime takes Riverrun and Edmure is all cocky to him because the Blackfish got away. I loved that scene..

And we got even new characters that weren't even in the book, I really don't get why they couldn't cast Blackfish and Edmure, and Hoster. I mean all that would have take, Blackfish meeting cat in the Erye then following her to Robbs camp, maybe a few line, i don't get why they left him out. Edmure wouldn't be so hard to dealt with too, a mention that they freed Jaime's prisoners after they caught him, that they freed Cat's brother, they didn't even needed to cast him for that. And I don't see how it will play out that Cat doesn't return to Winterfell, since the reason she stayed in Riverrun was because her father was dying.

And I really don't see anyone they can use as Edmure's replacement for the RW, not to mention the Future of Riverrun is still questionable so it can be as you said that they will have bigger parts (Edmure alrady had in the RW).

Archived