Problems editing signature

Alexia

I'm trying to update my signature (just want to change the music I've linked) and for some reason, it keeps giving me an error that I can't have more than five lines in there. But I'm not changing the number of lines, it is exactly the same it always has been. Then I tried to bring the two songs up to the same line together (so it would be only four lines) and I got the same error message.

Please advise... thanks!

I am having the same issue with the 3 lines in the sig below: getting a "more than five lines" error message when I try to update. At first I thought I might have too many links (maybe due to post count; I divided the one link into three, but kept them on the first line together), but the note on top said "unlimited links" and the error was still the "five line" variety.

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Just to follow up quickly: earlier this week I went back and tried it again and it (3 links, 2-3 lines) went through perfectly. I tried fooling around with the lines and amount of links, but never got the "5 line limit" error again to pop up in my situation.

Thanks for the fix (hopefully Alexia's worked itself out as well)!

Archived