EasterCon 2012: BwB Shenanigans (Attendance List first post)

Chaldanya

Woohoo, flights are booked!

I'll arrive on Wednesday in the early afternoon, and leave on Monday evening.

Pebs, we got a hotel reservation starting from Thursday, right?

Does anyone want to hang out on Wednesday evening? Being on my own in London in the evening is a bit scary ;)

Woohoo, flights are booked!

I'll arrive on Wednesday in the early afternoon, and leave on Monday evening.

Pebs, we got a hotel reservation starting from Thursday, right?

Does anyone want to hang out on Wednesday evening? Being on my own in London in the evening is a bit scary ;)

yes thursday - Sunday night. checkout on Monday.

I might be able to attend eastercon itself, although at 16, doubt I could attend any parties. But anyway lol

Bear in mind that Eastercon is not like a Worldcon in terms of parties.

Social spaces are communal, some with bars attached, and highly unofficial room parties are generally low-key affairs.

There is, however, plenty of fun stuff to do (the Eclectic 21 stream usually features a number of quizzes/games/contests), some of which doesn't involve booze

There is, however, plenty of fun stuff to do (the Eclectic 21 stream usually features a number of quizzes/games/contests), some of which doesn't involve booze

Although some of the Eclectic 21 stream events are usually adults only in terms of explicitness. :P

I'm a bit late to the ball on this but please put me down as coming along and joining any BwB events that are going. Some of you will know me from other events (used to be known as Thundersummoner).

Also can I add that I live in Hendon N. London - I have a couple of spare rooms if any BwBers are having trouble finding somewhere to stay (my wife will vouch I'm no serial killer).

I'm a bit late to the ball on this but please put me down as coming along and joining any BwB events that are going. Some of you will know me from other events (used to be known as Thundersummoner).

Also can I add that I live in Hendon N. London - I have a couple of spare rooms if any BwBers are having trouble finding somewhere to stay (my wife will vouch I'm no serial killer).

It's always reassuring when someone has to tell you they're not a serial killer :)

I should ignore the fact I'm unemployed and just book. It would be a great way to celebrate my birthday anyhow.

Sign me up too!

It's actually my first con so please be gentle with me :drunk:

Since there is another Eira attending I chose "Eira M" for my badge name to avoid confusion, so you know who I am.

I'll be staying at the con hotel from the 5th to the 9th and will be up for anything BwB related. Looking forward to meeting you all :)

:cheers:

Sign me up too!

It's actually my first con so please be gentle with me :drunk:

Since there is another Eira attending I chose "Eira M" for my badge name to avoid confusion, so you know who I am.

I'll be staying at the con hotel from the 5th to the 9th and will be up for anything BwB related. Looking forward to meeting you all :)

:cheers:

It's always nice to meet new BwBers: looking forward to it too. :) Should be quite a decent-sized crowd!

Right, well I'm all booked in at the Ibis. I'm going to be leaving at 10pm on the overnight coach on the 9th though, as I have to back at work on the afternoon of the 10th (didn't get the holiday request form in quick enough! Boo!) Coach is booked. Hotel is booked. All I need now is to buy my membership! lol

Archived