Mafia game 82.5

HT Reddy

I don't know why you think I'm tunelling on Monday, though. My play doesn't resemble anything close to that, in fact it's pretty obvious I changed tack once I re-read the thread.

Yeah. I find this post oily, to be honest. I'd have felt better if you discussed the reasons for your reads on Monday/KiD/Snow Storm better, or seemed remotely interested in my thinking she was confirmed town, rather than overjustify your play as non-tunnelly in response to an offhanded comment of mine.

You made one throwaway post saying, "Hmm, she might be town." But your vote stayed on her, and still every subsequent post you've made has been attacking Monday.

But anyway, I really don't care if your play can technically be considered tunneling. Are you saying you picked up on why she's almost certainly innocent, but still didn't unvote? Clearly you haven't (unless you're scum deliberately playing dumb), because if you knew, then there would be something VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU WOULD HAVE DONE BY NOW.

Although I don't really see why the same doesn't apply to malc?

Um, what do you mean--that Malc should be confirmed innocent as well, or that Malc has also tunneled?

*assistant mod*

Eight players remain: The Malcolm, Monday, Faraday, Mina Martell, Zar Lannister, Temperance, Snow Storm, Kidisaster

5 votes are needed to lynch and 4 to go to night

1 vote(s) theMalcolm (Monday)

1 vote(s) Mina (Temperance)

1 vote(s) Night (Kidisaster)

2 vote(s) Faraday (theMalcolm, Mina)

Three players have not voted: Faraday, Zar Lannister, Snow Storm,

Are you saying you picked up on why she's almost certainly innocent, but still didn't unvote?

I don't think it's almost certain, if I was her buddy it'd negate anything you're talking about, for instance.

But yes I understand why you think she's confirmed town, in fact I think she might be town, but no I'm not unvoting.

I think the same thought process you're applying to Monday could be applied to Malc, was what I meant. Unless she's confirmed for a different reason, the post you voted him for is similar to the tell you're clearing Monday for afaict.

Wow. Okay.

You know when you told me a while back on AIM that you'd thought you'd be a lot easier to read on Westeros than on mafiascum?

You weren't kidding me.

Do you think that my attack on you is scummy? Because rather than actually answer my questions, it seems as though half your posts are deflecting questions and quibbling over technicalities of random things I say, and the other half are total non-sequiturs. (Voting people for "non-scumtells"? Malc has something to do about this, but you don't respond when I ask you what? WTF?)

Really, all I want to know is what the fuck your current read on Monday is, where you got the idea that she was scum/town/on Planet Mars, why haven't you unvoted if you agree that she's confirmed innocent...but most importantly, WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE IN YOUR FIRST POST ALREADY?

Edit: this was crossposted with a few Faraday posts.

Do you think that my attack on you is scummy? Because rather than actually answer my questions, it seems as though half your posts are deflecting questions and quibbling over technicalities of random things I say, and the other half are total non-sequiturs. (Voting people for "non-scumtells"? Malc has something to do about this, but you don't respond when I ask you what? WTF?)

Haven't made my mind up, will inform you if I do. Do you think your attack is scummy? I mean I'm asking non sequitur questions! (I actually think the question is relevant, your vote on me is weird because I don't see why you'd find what you voted for voteworthy, and it's the same with your malcvote). Now you look pro town in terms of what you're doing but I'm pretty sure you'd have to post like this as scum so it's kind of null but maybe a little town tell but I'm not sure. ON THE FENCE.

Really, all I want to know is what the fuck your current read on Monday is, where you got the idea that she was scum/town/on Planet Mars, why haven't you unvoted if you agree that she's confirmed innocent...but most importantly, WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE IN YOUR FIRST POST ALREADY?

Monday is a town read of mine.

You seem annoyed. Why?

Archived