Mafia game 82.5

HT Reddy

That sounds fun. Do you just play on skype with voices because the video is too much with that many players? How long does a game take? How do you handle day and nights?

Yeah, with the video it'd be a bit of a clusterfuck, I think. Players vary, usually around 5+ (more than 9/10 gets a little hard to hear everyone), we generally play an open set-up or something. Games are quite fast, so say an hour or so. Usually most of the time it takes a while to organise.

Day is pretty easy, you type your vote in the chat to confirm it. Nights then, everyone mutes their mics and night actions are sent in. Days last around say 45 minutes max, and nights about 5-10, depending on the players.

Skype Mafia games get organized several times a week on mafiascum, although I've rarely played.

A Westeros Skype Mafia game would actually be awesome. If anyone is free tomorrow evening, we could run one. And Faraday can recruit mafiascum friends into playing if we're short some people.

You'd also get to hear the magnificence that is Faraday's incomprehensible Irish accent.

Definately down for a skype game, but tomorrow is bad for me until after about 9 or 10 pm Canadian pacific (what that works out ot your time, I have no idea). I'll make it if I can. It sounds fun.

That would translate to 12-1 AM my time, so I wouldn't be able to play more than a short game. But I'll start a thread on Soph's board to see who's interested when.

Edit: Thread posted.

KiDisaster, SnowStorm, and Zar: do you guys have accounts on the mafia perendination board? If you don't, tell me here if you'd be up for a Skype game.

I may well be out or drunk at that time tonight so I doubt Ill be able to join.

Also I made an account on that board a while back and was told it had to be approved by an admin. As far as I can tell it never was.

Archived