Mafia game 82.5

HT Reddy

yeah, here. I'd not have done it if not. i was trying to catch a lack of attention or him to claim a pr. i figured it was okay since the info was in the thread.

Yeah that is fine, I'd forgotten that I'd put that info out there.

Okay, if you are evil, you will shortly be informed by my glamourous co-mod.

The timer will count down again from an hour from now, by which time both evil PMs will have been sent.

No one other than the two evilz will receive a PM. Remember it is forbidden to discuss the mod communications in thread unless authorised.

the point of the rhyming was that if everyone had included their final end of day vote in a poem of some sort the evilz night kill would not have gone through. This would have worked only once, and you would have been informed that this is what had happened.

To simplify things, this time round, the evilz must withdraw at least once in order to win. That is, if they choose to kill every night, the innos will win. In order to claim victory, the FM not only have to overpower the innocents as normal, but they must reach that situation having missed a kill one night.

You may continue to rhyme, but there will be no further benefits, nor are there any innocent roles.

5 RIs. 2FM

Battle of wits.

And knives.

And a whole lot of wine.

Enjoy!

Wow. Apparently, I wasn't off the mark with my reads. I'm proud about that.

So, uh, the thing I was trying to not say was that I'd PMed the moderator asking for a role PM, and he responded in the thread. I was afraid of a modkill because this explanation would have involved discussing the timing of PMs, which is explicitly forbidden in the rules.

Wow. Apparently, I wasn't off the mark with my reads. I'm proud about that.

So, uh, the thing I was trying to not say was that I'd PMed the moderator asking for a role PM, and he responded in the thread. I was afraid of a modkill because this explanation would have involved discussing the timing of PMs, which is explicitly forbidden in the rules.

I picked up on it eventually, I kinda just was paranoid because it seemed too easy lol. but yeah.

YOU SHOULD PLAY AGAIN SOME TIME. ^_^

Archived