Poisons that Cause Insanity

Shaggydog Stark

You know it's really good you picked up on the poisons! It was the spark that lit the fire.

I think we have got ourselves an original theory here! At least it does not feel so crackpot anymore...

Unless the superfans who have been roaming here since the beginning already have figured it out but we missed that thread somehow. In this case we invented the wheel again, but we did it all by ourselves. With the help of a good school system. :D

No this is an original thread. I made sure that nothing like this had been posted before I started the thread, I didn't want it to be suddenly locked :).

We always come up with good stuff, which is why I like bouncing any new ideas off you for feedback :)>

Excellent schooling system!

@Eira

That's fascinating and also helps explain Joff as his Grandparents were cousins and his parents were siblings. Bad genetics there!

True and the parents weren't just any siblings, they were twins.

Edit: Turns out identical twins always have to be of the same sex.

Not identical twins, unless one of them had a sexchange or do it like the Lumbricidae worms :)

So identical twins have to have the same sex? Got it. Didn't GRRM make a big deal of them looking very alike and how Cersei looked like Jaime when she wore armour?

Identical twins are exactly the same genetically, they are monozygot, from one egg that splits into two embryos. But the dizygot (two eggs - two sperms) twins are no more like eachother than regular siblings, they are just born from the same pregancy. So just as a pair of siblings sometimes looks very much alike so could dizygot twins like Jaime and Cercei.

Archived